Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't verify the data for this one but I've seen a few charts like this in the last few days - and all with very similar graphics showing the huge disparity between vaccinated/unvaccinated. There is zero doubt in the evidence.

1629363460322.png

Docs are starting to get fed up...

An Alabama doctor said that he will no longer treat patients who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 as the Delta variant threatens to overwhelm the state's healthcare system.

According to AL.com, Dr. Jason Valentine, a physician who works at Diagnostic and Medical Clinic Infirmary Health in Mobile, Alabama, posted a sign on his office door informing patients that he would no longer treat them if they were unvaccinated.

"Effective Oct. 1, 2021, Dr. Valentine will no longer see patients that are not vaccinated against COVID-19," the sign reads.

He also shared a photo of the sign in a since-deleted Facebook post. He wrote that he could not sit back and watch as his patients suffered and die from COVID-19.

Blake P Blake P

I come in ignorance.

Is it possible for Pfizer to just put the "Booster" in the 2nd dose? So if a NEW vaccinated person wouldn't still have to get 3 shots?

FOr Example: Say if NBA 2K was released in OCtober and by Jan, has had 3 patches.

If I buy NBA 2K in February, my first (and only) patch would include ALL the patches.

Is that possible with the vax/boosters?

I come in ignorance.

DA9389D6-B1FF-416A-9AA2-AC419EE1FF9C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom