Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1) is doing nothing a form of doing harm?

2) how close is this to something like conscientious objector status in a war?

3) is the Hippocratic Oath legally binding in any way or is it more a professional pinky swear?

all legit questions, it's an interesting debate.

You can fire a patient (typically only in non emergency/hospital settings), but you have to give advanced notice and refer them to another physician.

Last edited:
Yeah doctors can refuse to treat or choose to not be held liable for patients who don't follow their recommendations (like get vaccinated). They have you fill a form. When I was at a doc and they wanted an ambulance to rush me to the ER and I declined and just went myself, had to sign a form.

Blake P Blake P

I come in ignorance.

Is it possible for Pfizer to just put the "Booster" in the 2nd dose? So if a NEW vaccinated person wouldn't still have to get 3 shots?

FOr Example: Say if NBA 2K was released in OCtober and by Jan, has had 3 patches.

If I buy NBA 2K in February, my first (and only) patch would include ALL the patches.

Is that possible with the vax/boosters?

I come in ignorance.

I don’t have the answer but LOL at you comparing the vaccine booster to a 2K patch.

Blake P Blake P

I come in ignorance.

Is it possible for Pfizer to just put the "Booster" in the 2nd dose? So if a NEW vaccinated person wouldn't still have to get 3 shots?

FOr Example: Say if NBA 2K was released in OCtober and by Jan, has had 3 patches.

If I buy NBA 2K in February, my first (and only) patch would include ALL the patches.

I come in ignorance.

In short, I don't know for sure. AFAIK, it is possible for Pfizer to create a multivalent vaccine that covers multiple VOC's, but it has not yet been done for whatever reason. I know they have definitely created different boosters and I have seen results showing that the one they made specifically for Beta (S.African) also protected well against the original (Wuhan) strain. I've heard Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla mention that they are working on a version that includes Delta, but nothing that specifically discusses the logistics of booster doses. It is my opinion that if a "new recipe" was released it would not be used strictly for boosters, but also for all first and second doses. That is, unless it is somehow determined that a more optimal immune response is created by using specific variations for each dose. I have a feeling there will be a TON of news coming regarding boosters since that's a hot topic right now with this whole 8 month booster eligibility recently announced.

The problem with these false equivalencies is the fact that a diabetic with a bad diet can't get me sick and put my life in danger.
Right. And when hospitals are at max capacity, they can leave people who refused vaccination under pop-up tents outside to get their natural oxygen for all I care.

Blake P Blake P

I come in ignorance.

I come in ignorance.
I don't think so. With the vaccine and COVID changing towards variants, I think a booster is needed because what they knew of the virus back on the release date, they probably didn't know how the virus would be 8 months from now.

Blake P Blake P

I come in ignorance.

I come in ignorance.

I’m gonna concur with the others that probably not. In pharmacology/immunology there’s also timing and dosage issues. Possible too that your body would respond negatively if it had to deal with 2x more foreign substances in its’ system. Like how aspirin tells you 2 pills at a time and 3000 mg max per day so you don’t OD and kill yourself :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom