Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't have sympathy for them either. But you forget, even though I'm not a doctor, I work in healthcare. We're literally taught not to let our feelings of the patient affect the care we give.

I still believe that a doctor is obligated to treat, unless the patient requires treatment he can't administer.

Now if insurance companies decide after the fact that they don't wanna pay for the treatment the unvaxxed got, that's a different matter altogether..let them get stuck with the whole bill..

https://diagnosticandmedical.com/physicians/bio/r-jason-valentine-m.d he's fam med at a private clinic, he's not doing anything for people with active COVID infection or even just s/s

for sure it's different in a hospital/ER/ICU, but this mans is safe sounds like he's just had it with these anti-vaxxers rolling through his clinic like everything's cool. remember too he's in Alabama lol

Weigh out your options and tell me this looks more dignified and worth digging in your heels for? There's risks with everything, but this is like asking do you want a helicopter flight across this mountain gap in an engineering marvel with an experienced pilot, or take the rickety, unstable, not maintained rope bridge because a helicopter might crash?

This is slippery slope thinking.

Accepting covid 19 patients, regardless of vaxx status, regardless of at the er or at a private clinic, puts everyone at risk, even staff. So why not just refuse to treat covid 19 patients altogether?

ERs/ICUs are able/equipped to take care of these patients, that's their job. private fam med clinics are not for that

"You know, this virus has been humbling, so I don't want to say never, but we are not necessarily anticipating that you will need this annually," Walensky said told host Tony Dokoupil during an appearance on "CBS This Morning."

I know nothing is etched in stone with all this but idk
patrice.png

ERs/ICUs are able/equipped to take care of these patients, that's their job. private fam med clinics are not for that

I wrote in a previous post that there's precedence for clinics turning down admits already and one of the reasons are that ERs can care for more acute cases. Idk why people are replying to me as if I didn't say that.

But if you read my previous post before the one you quoted... That's exactly, what I said..

touche lol. Then why would there be a slippery slope? There’s an established hierarchy/procedure no reason for that to devolve into something where people get refused care in the proper setting. Covid patients will never get refused care at ERs.

I know it's been nothing but bad news in here, so here's your daily dose of good news...
San Francisco is turning the corner!

I hope that was their one and only summer/fall peak. That would be amazing

In other good news, Missouri is 10 days out from their peak in cases. Arkansas is flat and about 5 days out from their peak. I wonder if they made any changes, or it’s just running through the population? The news isn’t highlighting this too much. Louisiana is nearing in on being flat too.

Just left Costco
I guess there’s a bottled water shortage or folks are hoarding again
Damn store was wiped out
Crazy to see
Costco always has huge stacks of water

There’s a water shortage too I guess. :-/

There was a cat litter shortage earlier in the year… a freaking cat litter shortage, has to buy something different one time and my cats did not like it 😭

Back
Top Bottom