Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone know how things have been looking in the UK? I am planning a trip out there in Nov and I'm a bit concerned of a lockdown and me being stuck out there.

Let me put it into perspective for you:

The United States has ~326 million people, and had about 34,000 confirmed new cases yesterday. The United Kingdom as a whole has ~66 million people, and had about 33,000 confirmed new cases yesterday.

It's bad.

Let me put it into perspective for you:

The United States has ~326 million people, and had about 34,000 confirmed new cases yesterday. The United Kingdom as a whole has ~66 million people, and had about 33,000 confirmed new cases yesterday.

It's bad.
That 34k US cases yesterday is a severe weekend undercount (~120k 7 day avg), but I would agree with your assessment that the UK situation isn’t great. Definitely wouldn’t be on my list of safe places to travel, but hopefully by November their “Delta wave” will be improving.

The amount of people in the comments calling it “the mark of the beast” is concerning.

I didn’t look at the comments.

Ive been making a very serious effort to stop reading the comments section on all platforms for a while now. I slip up all the time but I’m happier when I don’t read the comments section.

That 34k US cases yesterday is a severe weekend undercount (~120k 7 day avg), but I would agree with your assessment that the UK situation isn’t great. Definitely wouldn’t be on my list of safe places to travel, but hopefully by November their “Delta wave” will be improving.

Oh both numbers are super under what the reality is for sure. But even comparing confirmed to the populations, it doesn't look great. Not to mention the government over there just gives no ****s.

So NT, my girl and I had our baby on Thursday. She did have some complications and ended up having to have a C section. The whole time I was there, I was just blown away by how great of care the hospital staff took of us and her, we were there until yesterday and had been there since Tuesday.

I couldn’t help but think how amazing it was how they were able to use different drugs/medication and do everything they could to make sure she was safe and to keep her alive (really thought I was gonna be a single dad for a minute in the operating room) and it lead me to think how insane it is that because of science and medicine we were able to both go
Home together with a beautiful and healthy baby, But then you have these morons who despite all the amazing advances in medicine and science, rather succumb to fear mongering conspiracies and not get a vaccine. It’s absolutely asinine .

Forgive me for rambling, but the point is, I realized how much I believe in science and medicine and trusted the doctors to keep her alive, yet these anti vax idiots are still running rampant everywhere.
Congrats on the baby!

The actualization is surreal for sure. There’s people who’ve devoted their lives to medicine and science all for it to be science fiction to these conspiracist…. It just shows the lack of educational empathy these mfers have, I mean they think a google search will help in their vaccine dilemma:rolleyes. In actuality, they’re just finding the first clickbait title that fits their narrative.

Blake P Blake P

How are schools looking over there?
In general, I’d say the situation at my kids’ school is fair. There have definitely been some cases but only one instance that I’m aware of where student to student spread was detected and an entire class was sent home to quarantine. The rest have been kids who were exposed at home or in extracurricular activities. Just today we were notified of 3 siblings (one in my son’s class) who are home quarantining, but no word about their source of exposure. Really hoping Pfizer (#mehvax) is approved for 5-12 by Halloween.

Wiggins really about to give up half his $31.6M salary while doing his own research!

kid in my son’s class had contact with a relative who was exposed. the kid had to go home and the rest of his class has been rapid tested twice in school at a 5-day interval with no break in services.

co-worker’s kid had a classmate with a family member that tested positive. the class got sent home and was told don’t come back until you go get a test on your own and prove you’re negative.

i can see how the disparity between the schools around the country are widening the learning gap.

kid in my son’s class had contact with a relative who was exposed. the kid had to go home and the rest of his class has been rapid tested twice in school at a 5-day interval with no break in services.

co-worker’s kid had a classmate with a family member that tested positive. the class got sent home and was told don’t come back until you go get a test on your own and prove you’re negative.

i can see how the disparity between the schools around the country are widening the learning gap.
Wow, they’re not playing around! My kids’ school doesn’t even consider you a close contact unless you sit within 3 feet of a student who tests positive. They’ll even allow members of the same household with a positive case to continue coming to school if they self attest that they aren’t spending time in the same room with that person, which is obviously complete BS.

Glad he was honest about, "I couldn't tell you the first thing about them."

Not gonna lie to you all.

I can't fully explain all the intricacies of The Big Bang Theory or map out the molecular structure of DNA on a napkin in a bar, but if doing research means, blindly relying on Cardi B uncle nut, I might as well blindly rely on the science looking pal insted.

anthony-fauci-glasses.jpg
Look it this spectacle sucking guy for Christ sake, dweeb knows his ****. Although the area behind the ears are moist and fulla crud.

When ppl say “I’m gonna do my own research.” What does that even mean?? Literally can find all the info you need CDC website.

Jus a bunch of bull**** like usual. Anyone that says that I’m jus automatically gonna assume that you aren’t gettin the vaccine.

Pretty simple.

There's even a term for it - confirmation bias.

You don't get to look at all the evidence and then choose what fits your beliefs - that's not how science works.

The amount of people in the comments calling it “the mark of the beast” is concerning.
It's a very loud minority. The majority of Americans (60%) support vaccine mandates.

The side that supports sanity is just too quiet, and the loud clowns are taking over the public discourse surrounding Covid.

It's a very loud minority. The majority of Americans (60%) support vaccine mandates.

The side that supports sanity is just too quiet, and the loud clowns are taking over the public discourse surrounding Covid.

I just think it’s wild when people take the Bible so literally and try to say “the Bible predicted all this” when the Bible was literally written by white men to oppress women and non whites. Insanity. And we are the sheep?!?

I can tell you what "I have to do my own research" means to me. IMO I do not trust the gov't as a black man.
I have all the receipts of why black people should NOT trust the government in these situations and how the gov't has VIOLENTLY FORCED black people into medical procedures (smallpox vaccines, etc.) despite the fact black people had been inoculated against it already. It was widely known the medical experiments that would be done on black people (madame lalaurie etc.) the many gov't run eugenics programs, testing of medicines and procedures on us like lab rats throughout history (and we only know about the ones THEY WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED DOING). So yes as a black man I think it would be downright foolish to trust the gov't to do the right thing by us when historically they haven't....

Wiggins really about to give up half his $31.6M salary while doing his own research!

Yeah, it really sounds like he will. He has to take the J&J vaccine by Wednesday, I think, in order for him to participate in practice. Otherwise, this dude can't practice or play in SF. Terrible.

Back
Top Bottom