Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1642927412592.png

To me, if you're Vaxed and you think it's helping you, GREAT! If you don't want to get the Vax because of whatever reason, GREAT! My wife wears a mask everywhere we go and she had every shot and booster available. I have 0 shots and I only wear a mask if it's mandatory.. Me and her go everywhere like this together and we don't argue about it or put eachothers veiws down.

To me, if you're Vaxed and you think it's helping you, GREAT! If you don't want to get the Vax because of whatever reason, GREAT! My wife wears a mask everywhere we go and she had every shot and booster available. I have 0 shots and I only wear a mask if it's mandatory.. Me and her go everywhere like this together and we don't argue about it or put eachothers veiws down.
Good for you man

Out of curiosity, what are these “views” you hold?

here-wego-again-again.gif

Good for you man

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Out of curiosity, what are these “views” you hold?

I just don't want the vaccine.. never got any other vaccine or flu shot since I was old enough to make my own decisions because I have weird reactions to certain medications .im good with the masks and everything else when they are needed .. my original point was me and my wife have delt with the pandemic in our own different ways and we still keep the peace between us ..I feel like there is so much "my way or the higway" mentality

I just don't want the vaccine.. never got any other vaccine or flu shot since I was old enough to make my own decisions because I have weird reactions to certain medications .im good with the masks and everything else when they are needed .. my original point was me and my wife have delt with the pandemic in our own different ways and we still keep the peace between us ..I feel like there is so much "my way or the higway" mentality

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Sounds more like “I’m scared of needles” mentality, TBH. At least you didn’t bother with the FB misinformation and went straight to the “I just don’t want to eat the crust” mental block like my kids.

You might have “weird” reactions when you get covid. It’s probably a better idea to give your immune system a head start.

Sounds more like “I’m scared of needles” mentality, TBH. At least you didn’t bother with the FB misinformation and went straight to the “I just don’t want to eat the crust” mental block like my kids.
I dont have FB, I'm not into conspiracy theories, I'm not a Trumper, I don't think the government is out to get me...not scared of needles I just simply don't want it lol

You might have “weird” reactions when you get covid. It’s probably a better idea to give your immune system a head start.
I had the og Covid and delta.. both sucked but I'm good now..BTW my wife who is vaccinated got it both times as well

I dont have FB, I'm not into conspiracy theories, I'm not a Trumper, I don't think the government is out to get me...not scared of needles I just simply don't want it lol

I had the og Covid and delta.. both sucked but I'm good now..BTW my wife who is vaccinated got it both times as well
My 10 year old didn’t want to get vaccinated (like you, he had no logical explanation) either, but when I explained to him that even though he’s already at very low risk of severe outcomes, his risk would be even lower and he wouldn’t have to test or quarantine every time there was a case in his class, he was all in.

Last edited:
I read the guy's post above saying he's never had any vaccines since he's been able to make his own decisions and "having weird reactions to certain medications". I just shake my head at this, I really do (and I'm sorry I feel this way) And people wonder why this virus is still running rampant in the country?

I've lost count how many people have been vaccinated (is it in the 9 figures get) vs how many have bad serious side effects from it (I know the percentage of side effects is very very small vs the total taken the vaccine.

I'm just tired of hearing the argument of "it's gonna affect me, blah blah, not tested enough, blah blah"! Then I hope whoever says they don't take any vaccines, and have to go to the hospital, not for Covid but for some other ailment in the future, don't take anything they give you to help you feel/get better. Never know what that dose of Tylenol will do to you. Or that heparin shot will do (they give you this if your in a hospital bed and unable to get up and move, so you don't develop blood clots).

I've said it before, that I'm a transplant patient, I'm the PERFECT example of the vaccine not doing anything to me after taking all 3 so far (will get a 4th in February when my 6 month window is up if allowed). Since I'm immunocompromised, and take a cocktail of medications to essentially turn off my body's immune system so it doesn't try to attack my transplanted liver every minute of every day, and having all 3 vaccines, I've had ZERO major side effects and ZERO issues. Yeah, my arm hurt for a few hours after the booster, but I also am sore when I was last in the hospital and they had to constantly do a glucose test and prick my fingers daily (I'm not diabetic, it's routine).

The vaccine has helped me IMMENSELY as my wife and I believe we had Omicron several weeks ago between Christmas and New Years (we didn't test as they were NO WHERE to be found and it was a minimum 10 day wait to get one through my hospital my transplant was done from. Though we had all the symptoms and my throat was so sore I could barely swallow (felt like razor blades in my throat). Could barely get down a NyQuil pill as it felt my throat was constricted a bit and the pills wouldn't go down (stayed with Tylenol as they are much smaller pills). Maybe I didn't have it, not sure. But we quarantined to be safe.

After hearing about that singer from overseas, the early reports are she choked to death from it, and that makes sense at this variant attacks the throat & esophageal area. I had a bad couple days, and thought maybe it was strept so I got a Z-Pak and that helped a bit. Got over it but I felt awful for a good 5 days. I'm thankful I had the vaccine as I know it helped me a lot. My wife thinks the vaccine saved me as I might have died without it, with my history and al. I wish more would get it to help us all end this pandemic one and for all.

Last edited:
I'm just tired of hearing the argument of "it's gonna affect me, blah blah, not tested enough, blah blah"! Then I hope whoever says they don't take any vaccines, and have to go to the hospital, not for Covid but for some other ailment in the future, don't take anything they give you to help you feel/get better. Never know what that dose of Tylenol will do to you.
I have severe reaction to acetaminophen that's one of the "weird" allergies I have..but anyway, sorry to hear what you're going thru and I respect your opinions.. like I said I'm not against it, I just don't want it for ME..I don't see how me not getting it harms someone who has the vaccine if we both can carry the virus.

Back
Top Bottom