Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd love to give Novavax a go this time around, but it really depends what they have at the vaccination site.

No free, no get.

Either way, the cost of the shot is likely less than the cost of missing work, being hospitalized, etc. I think of it like an insurance policy.

Damn I trashed a whole bunch of test when I moved thinking they were expired. Didn't even know about the extended expirations

Looked yesterday and there were a few appointments at the vaccine place across town for today - so brought mine forward from the middle of next week. Easy enough to get there late on a Sunday.

Got the new Pfizer XBB 1.5 (and flu in the other arm). So far just the usual slightly sore arm.

I recently found out that my mother-in-law wears an anti-covid pendant that protects her when she goes outside. I didn't say anything. I had nothing left to say.

Today, my father sent me a video referencing Matt Taibbi (it had subtitles) about the US government supposedly banning people who have received mRNA vaccines from donating blood. I had to send him this page from the American Red Cross.

I'm tired.

Help!!
:rofl::smh:

Let's not forget he's the same dbag that kept saying he was immune (wouldn't reveal he was unvaccinated) and then talk to coach Ron Rivera before a game who was immuno-compromised because of chemo treatment.

He’s mad because the fda dismissed some sort of treatment he recommended so he turned anti vaxer

This guy’s twitter feed reads like the cover of a tabloid. Putting him and RFK in the same quack category.

I have no clue who he is, so I’ll take your word for it, but I’ll post any updates if this happens to turn into a class action lawsuit that we can get a dollar from.

Back
Top Bottom