Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nevermind that we literally just saw millions of people dying until a vaccine came and slowed the rate dramatically. Still, "nah."

AND they still think they won. I keep asking them how the pandemic ended if it wasnt for the vaccines and they will still say "oh the government and the powers just decided to "turn off Covid""

Yo im telling you man

It is but honestly **** those people. Feel bad for their children who may die or become permanently paralyzed or something of that nature but the parents? **** them.

I’m sort of with that - but they don’t just affect themselves in isolation - it causes this whole thing to last longer and spread more. It’s not just vaccination but basic hygiene measures, the I DiD mY oWn ReSeARCh groups and the “it’s just a cold” crowd too.

It’s caused more problems for everyone else with their selfishness and the repercussions aren’t direct enough for them to feel it in most cases.

It is but honestly **** those people. Feel bad for their children who may die or become permanently paralyzed or something of that nature but the parents? **** them.
Do you feel this way about the obese? Cigarette smokers? Drinkers?

I’m sort of with that - but they don’t just affect themselves in isolation - it causes this whole thing to last longer and spread more. It’s not just vaccination but basic hygiene measures, the I DiD mY oWn ReSeARCh groups and the “it’s just a cold” crowd too.

It’s caused more problems for everyone else with their selfishness and the repercussions aren’t direct enough for them to feel it in most cases.

I 💯 agree with you. Others will get sick who are vaccinated as well. But their symptoms will be much milder and not deadly thankfully.

We basically eradicated many diseases within 50 years and now people want them back. Just like people forget how nationalism caused WW1 and 2 and what is happening now across many nations? A rise in nationalism. People repeat history because the younger generation thinks they are smarter and won’t repeat the past.

Do you feel this way about the obese? Cigarette smokers? Drinkers?

People who directly choose to poison themselves with cigarettes? Yes

Obese is a complex topic as there are things that even a diet won’t help with with certain individuals. However, it takes hard work so yes people should be self responsible.

Drinking is similar to cigarettes. Until somebody has a eureka moment where they self realize that it’s harmful to themselves or their family nothing will stop them. You can’t quit something you can’t realize is an issue first. I’ve witnessed family have to his issues first hand so I know it’s hard but again they only stopped once they made a self realization moment.

My cousin quit drinking and died of liver cancer 3 years later after being sober.

I wouldn’t really compare obesity to alcohol.

Let’s be real the majority of obese people are just living foul.

Last edited:
Yeah, my wife’s parents were supposed to be at her brother’s with other extended family.

Some of them weren’t feeling great so decided to do a test (instead of just denying it like my sister did to us once…) and they were positive so stayed away. Her sister felt fine but also tested positive.

That’s good because her parents are pretty old and not in great health - but all they had was a turkey and some frozen green beans because others were supposed to be bring sides and dessert.

I’m expecting a spike in the next few weeks from some pretty irresponsible behavior the last few weeks.

We had a Christmas family gathering at my mom's on Sunday. Man, I walk in and see 3 of them masked up. Coughing like a mf throughout the whole time we were there. I seriously considered just walking out of there. I'm still kind of heated. How do you not have any consideration for others?

We had a Christmas family gathering at my mom's on Sunday. Man, I walk in and see 3 of them masked up. Coughing like a mf throughout the whole time we were there. I seriously considered just walking out of there. I'm still kind of heated. How do you not have any consideration for others?

Exactly what you should have done. Had family do that 2 years back.

Ended up catching it and giving it to my friend who I was golfing with. I was so mad that they didn’t tell me they were sick. Told them next time tell me so I can not show up or y’all don’t show up. Y’all choose.

Back
Top Bottom