HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

why the hell do i like this coat :lol:

i'm sure it's not cut as slim as it look in the pic though
505449198_1_TopFront

Everyone gon be on Celine im really excited for his new collection.

Been holding out on buying the glitter boots or the gold ones.

Know there is a cologne thread, but i thought some of you would appreciate this ..

Wifey picked this up for me for my bday (in a few weeks, but she cant keep gifts unopened) lol..

Smells amazing
k7xlMysl.jpg

Any one know of any European web sites where i can find some Saint Laurent Destroyed Skinny in blue trash denim jeans on sale. The YSL website has a pair but they aea a 33 and im pretty sure i need a 32

If I could find a size 13 womens in dem jawns I'd be lit. I wonder if they'll release them for men anytime soon ?
I was just thinking the same thing (if they will ever release them for men) the pair he has on in the picture are DOPE!!

Nice, how much was it??
$240 i believe .. its eau de parfum so literally one spray and this **** lasts all day.. wow.. this one smells amazing..

i used to swear by Margiela cologne but found myself reapplying At the Barbers frequently.. it just wouldnt stick (de toilette) so thats prob why..

You would def enjoy it.

$240 i believe .. its eau de parfum so literally one spray and this **** lasts all day.. wow.. this one smells amazing..

i used to swear by Margiela cologne but found myself reapplying At the Barbers frequently.. it just wouldnt stick (de toilette) so thats prob why..

You would def enjoy it.
Bet I’ll check it out next time I’m in Louis

Back
Top Bottom