HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

The filling pieces boots are certified neck breakers, and surprisingly comfortable in today's 80degree weather.
Just be warned, that white sole is a freaking scuff/dirt magnet.
20180614_142759.jpg 20180614_142822.jpg 20180614_142833.jpg 20180614_142837.jpg

Diesel goes up to 44 and they're not all slim cut.

Consider looking at brands with athletic fit/cut and you might be able to fit in a 40 or even a 38.

Diesel goes up to 44 and they're not all slim cut.

Consider looking at brands with athletic fit/cut and you might be able to fit in a 40 or even a 38.
Aight bet and I like slim cut though for something like chukkas or mocassins

Guccishades Guccishades

Fun fact about that new LV Mens Cologne line.. when your bottle runs out, they will refill it for you @$150... so you know Imma spray away now!

they just told me this last night :smokin

Common Projects Original Achilles Low

Any shoes similar to that for 200 or lower?

plenty man.. imo its such a generic silhouette, easy to get cheaper, easy to go wrong.. I'd stick to a high quality leather piece...once cheap leather creases, its over

I searched up the brand just now and these dudes are criminals. They copied everything from Common projects.

Common Projects Original Achilles Low

Any shoes similar to that for 200 or lower?
Not in my opinion. The slimness of the Common Projects silhouette and low toe box can't be found in another pair. I've tried. I have two pairs of Achilles lows and paid about $220-$230 for each.

Guccishades Guccishades

Fun fact about that new LV Mens Cologne line.. when your bottle runs out, they will refill it for you @$150... so you know Imma spray away now!

they just told me this last night :smokin
Good to know...although I don’t think I’ve finished a bottle of cologne ever in my entire life.

Back
Top Bottom