HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Need to wear these more.
Nut suede >

IMG_20180628_173949.jpg

395D10CC-89DF-42C4-9B50-00A2466F2D00.jpeg

Today’s pickup. Needed a long wallet since I have close to 20 cards (smh). Sick of LV and Goyard is beyond played out. $325. No brainer.

20 cards? da fuq... dam dude.. I only carry 4 mayybe 5 max...... My DL/ corporate card/ atm debit card/ cc of choice + a picture of my dog in the middle slot

Recently added this BV card holder to my collection/rotation.. 3 slots on each side+middle pocket...

kI2kiuAl.jpg

Last edited:
Call me stupid because I actually dig those.

And yes, 20 cards is life sadly. That's what happens when you spend anywhere from $5k-20k a day (most are business credit cards).

And yes, 20 cards is life sadly. That's what happens when you spend anywhere from $5k-20k a day (most are business credit cards).

Ahh now that makes sense. Dam can’t knock the hustle. Thanks for putting that into perspective!

Did you try explaining your situation to the CC companies to get your limits raised?

Triple s fit tts?

Yeah. Full sizes only, if youre a 9.5 then get the 9. If youre a true 10 then stick with the 10.

A bit confusing but im a 9.5-10, all my Triple S are 10 and have a tiny bit of room. I can fit a 9 but feels a bit tight thiugh im sure I could get away with it.

How the hell i missed that?
Put me on man.

Last year summer sale. All of Balenciaga was glitched on the site. T-shirts for $80, Arena and high tops for $170-$190.

Last year winter we had tons of SLP boots for $380-$450usd while the US site was showing full price.

Once in a while Canada gets some good deals, but most of the time I'm still buying on the US site since it's typically cheaper. Saved hundreds this sale shipping to the US instead of Canada.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom