HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Prada sneakers, extremely comfortable.

IMG_9522.JPG

11.5-12 is like my regular Nike/adidas sizing, sometimes in designer I can wear a 44. The McQueens down below fit me perfect in a 44 for example.

I think they make half sizes try for a 7.5

IMG_9526.JPG IMG_9528.JPG

Saw this LV pop up being built this morning at Copley place Boston close to the LV store. They wouldn't tell me what it was for but I don't think it's Virgil related, think it's for the World Cup.

Also what does everyone think of Alexander McQueen sneakers? I thought they looked kinda bulky but not so much when tried on. Big fan of both those models.

11.5-12 is like my regular Nike/adidas sizing, sometimes in designer I can wear a 44. The McQueens down below fit me perfect in a 44 for example.

I think they make half sizes try for a 7.5

IMG_9526.JPG IMG_9528.JPG

Saw this LV pop up being built this morning at Copley place Boston close to the LV store. They wouldn't tell me what it was for but I don't think it's Virgil related, think it's for the World Cup.

Also what does everyone think of Alexander McQueen sneakers? I thought they looked kinda bulky but not so much when tried on. Big fan of both those models.
I got the all white runners with the green heel tab. They are nice on feet. I highkey want a pair of golden gooses as well.

Those lvs are ugly

No question I was hoping to see a pair of the new Virgil's up there or something at first but then I was like why are they even building this if it's nothing crazy. They did have some fire leather goods I saw when I was leaving. Like a new beige monogam bag & a patent leather black monogram duffle.

No question I was hoping to see a pair of the new Virgil's up there or something at first but then I was like why are they even building this if it's nothing crazy. They did have some fire leather goods I saw when I was leaving. Like a new beige monogam bag & a patent leather black monogram duffle.
They have a button down white t shirt all monogrammed out, joints like $1250, might cop that in addition to the peace and love t shirt I got

I just ordered 2 jackets , Paul Smith and Dolce & Gabbana.

I post pics when I get them , I got more Leathers than The Fonz

Back
Top Bottom