HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Whelp Gucci rodeo drive was pretty underwhelming . They do have a majority of the dapper Dan collab in though . I saw jhene aiko she copped them thigh high Gucci logo boots and lil pump he copped a dapper Dan backpack .

D143016F-B6EF-4C35-A6C4-476E5377CDA3.jpeg
E31FFE37-37AF-42FD-B265-C9E417685094.jpeg

I didn’t know Balenciaga had kids clothes

dude that big baller brand logo on the speed trainers really rustles my jimmies

C5D8B198-AC07-47F9-AB2B-74310921F265.jpeg
Swear gifting me these.

They gifted me the black colorway before seriously top 3 sock type runners for me, Speed Trainers and Vetements socks rounding it out.

Love the tonal pink.

That's simply not true unless you have no interest in landscapes and just like beaches. Arizona and Utah come to mind. Incredible views there.

I hate beaches - it’s just sand and water.

And you are correct...the views there are nice but the culture is basically the same.

That's simply not true unless you have no interest in landscapes and just like beaches. Arizona and Utah come to mind. Incredible views there.

Nah. 100% true. You haven't lived until you've been to Rio, Cartagena, Bogota, Berlin, or Prague. Americans are pretty puritanical and boring. And if you're talking landscapes, there is nothing in the US that compares to Abu Simbel or Machu Picchu or the French Alps.

Nah. 100% true. You haven't lived until you've been to Rio, Cartagena, Bogota, Berlin, or Prague. Americans are pretty puritanical and boring. And if you're talking landscapes, there is nothing in the US that compares to Abu Simbel or Machu Picchu or the French Alps.

I never said those landscapes compare to others, I said there are some beautiful places in the USA.

Back
Top Bottom