HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Out here fiending, still! JPS JPS .
Em fog military boots though.... It's addicting, real talk.:nerd::smh:
And Filing Pieces really did ride that wave.

Out here fiending, still! JPS JPS .
Em fog military boots though.... It's addicting, real talk.:nerd::smh:
And Filing Pieces really did ride that wave.
lol depending on ur height. if ur taller ill say its a cop chief. if u short like me (5'9") i'd say pass.

ehhh who am i kidding. its the holidays

TREAT YO SELF PAPI

lol depending on ur height. if ur taller ill say its a cop chief. if u short like me (5'9") i'd say pass.

ehhh who am i kidding. its the holidays

TREAT YO SELF PAPI
Man, since when was 5'9 considered short?
Smh.. Man..

looking for a clean designer shoe navy/white colorway
similar to achilles low and sl06 for some reason i cant find a pair? gotta be leather

Should I pull the trigger and get the FOG basketball sneakers at the current (Cyber Monday) prices or wait around on lower prices during Christmas sales? Getting impatient lol.

really depends on what the prices are now, i haven't been paying attention but I thin ~$300-$350 is good if your size is available now, it might not be later on

if you aren't in-love with it, then certainly wait as long as you won't be too bummed about it if you missed out

looking for a clean designer shoe navy/white colorway
similar to achilles low and sl06 for some reason i cant find a pair? gotta be leather

smooth leather?

i don't think there are many that isn't suede in navy

i believe tom ford used to have them when he first launched his sneaker line, i think i may have seen one made by cole haan, same with buscemi, i am picturing those in my head

speaking of buscemis, they got them epic react midsoles rips
123.JPG

plus guccishades aint guccishades without these guccishades
gg.JPG

really depends on what the prices are now, i haven't been paying attention but I thin ~$300-$350 is good if your size is available now, it might not be later on

if you aren't in-love with it, then certainly wait as long as you won't be too bummed about it if you missed out

smooth leather?

i don't think there are many that isn't suede in navy

i believe tom ford used to have them when he first launched his sneaker line, i think i may have seen one made by cole haan, same with buscemi, i am picturing those in my head

speaking of buscemis, they got them epic react midsoles rips
123.JPG

plus guccishades aint guccishades without these guccishades
gg.JPG

That's the range I'm hoping for but they are at like mid 5's. Might just pull the trigger since I really dont wanna miss out.

That's the range I'm hoping for but they are at like mid 5's. Might just pull the trigger since I really dont wanna miss out.

i am not sure but i could have sworn i was seeing them mid $400s the past week

bergdorfs has some for ~$520 and cashback through ebates is 14% and they ship for free and no tax outside of ny so that gives some extra discounts

check out matches, frwd and farfetch too, maybe browns?

Back
Top Bottom