HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Looking at a pair of Common Project chelsea boots. Being a 8.5 in Nike/Jordan, what size should I go with?

Customer service will prolly throw you 10% discount code & it will take same amount of effort as post on NT so might as well.

clear soles ramones
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F01%2Frick-owens-babel-geobasket-high-top-sneakers-release-01.jpg

Have you guys seen any of these on sale? any colourway!
hitting up LA and SF end of month so hoping to snag them for cheaper than retail

1543488316_3SN231YJG_H000_E02_ZHC.jpg

Sneakerboy had em for the low two nights ago, but they were only available for in-store purchase only smh.

is it the one with the hint of red?

the only pair i got?

:lol:

i havent been to gilt in so long that i dont even remember my password

Yeah lol and the pair with yellow as well for the same price.

End also have em for like $600 but in store only :smh:
:nerd:
Anyone in the UK near End who can proxy for a fee?

The black and blue pair was in sale in Nordstrom for $660 back in December, I missed out by a day or two.....liked mentioned above most euro sites only have them in store only which sucks cause I’m not paying $1100

The black and blue pair was in sale in Nordstrom for $660 back in December, I missed out by a day or two.....liked mentioned above most euro sites only have them in store only which sucks cause I’m not paying $1100
I really want a pair but retail might be the only way for my size. I saw them in store at Saks and couldn’t believe how heavy they are though.

Can’t do it too many lurkers and weirdos out there . I don’t know if you remember but like 4-5 years ago some dude was keeping tabs on people on here and writing fake exposes lol. While funny it shows you never know what people’s intentions are

:lol: I dont get what the big deal is. You know your stuff aint fake.

Even just pants shoes pics bro
Acne and Gats seated in the office
23389412-6596-4953-8848-1E7B8F875956.jpeg

Might do that

:lol: I dont get what the big deal is. You know your stuff aint fake.

Nothing to do with Fugazi stuff , but don’t want some creep saving pics and doing what ever with them ( making fake pages , fake accounts, etc) already happen before . Plus I got a lil private ig where I post the fits . Same name there as here

Back
Top Bottom