HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Robin?

jesus i must be out of the loop w this high end stuff cuz i aint never heard of Robin lol

oh yall talking bout some hoodrat stuff. man can yall take this to another thread lol

Are you sure they was on TR 15 years ago? I don't remember that crowd doing TR that far back in time. 15 years ago I thought they was on that Evisu/Red Monkey stuff
I exaggerated a bit, but around 2006 cats were on TR. Then it disappeared and made a resurgence

oh yall talking bout some hoodrat stuff. man can yall take this to another thread lol
lolwut ??? Whos mans.

tr was popular when the premium denim trend were big, right about when selvage was the most hyped thing in the world (or i think selvage followed along with workwear?)

i do remember people getting mad at people paying $200 on some 7FAM, AG, etc... pretty much the same argument when basics gets a premium version that cost a lot

it did force levis to make 513s and 511s then 510s though

D1902D0F-591E-4054-9EC5-2DF4951179D1.jpeg

FCACA084-5A0B-485A-AB67-1CD55A02B33A.jpeg

Scooped this today

Dude at Patron probably put him on :lol: you guys in NY ever go there?
I bought some off white jeans in there cpl years ago.
I found it on some by mistake tip, Barneys didn’t have my size in some jeans and I looked up off white stockists and went.
Staff was real friendly and helpful

Dude at Patron probably put him on :lol: you guys in NY ever go there?

Yes,
Asian cat Jonathan Pak.. I got there when I'm in town.

I love online shopping but the sizing is tricky man. At least at a brick and mortar I know exactly what I'm buying before I do so.

i think i've only heard of PoNY via Mike/Upscale vandal

probably played out, but how much are common project Chelsea boots these days with a good sale ?

pums your right, but I'm talking in terms of their "hype" at the moment. a lot of people seem to be off that bandwagon right now in terms of fashion, so I'm trying to cop a pair now since like you said they're classic to me as well

pums your right, but I'm talking in terms of their "hype" at the moment. a lot of people seem to be off that bandwagon right now in terms of fashion, so I'm trying to cop a pair now since like you said they're classic to me as well
$250-300

Back
Top Bottom