HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

they remind of those Tron sneakers. i forgot who made them years ago

They goofed when they didnt release the Cloudburst with the double strap. I mean they did but they had patterns on them and a different sole, I mean the regular Cloudburst shoe with the bubble type bottom.

i think prada expected the cloudbursts to be a bigger hit but i am not sure it really took off or were that big

how were they selling in your store?

i think prada expected the cloudbursts to be a bigger hit but i am not sure it really took off or were that big

how were they selling in your store?

Not well. :lol:

Tbh no mens shoe is really selling out (sneaker wise). Triple S arent selling like they used to, neither are Speed Trainers.

Gucci Rythons sell ok, Prada sneakers are a dud. Margiela’s are pretty slow, Fendi super slow, YSL pretty slow, Amiri super slow, Givenchy sells here and there but slow for the most part. Converse CDG’s we cant keep on the shelves, OW sneakers pretty much sit, FoG is a slow seller as well. Common Projects sell decently though id hardly call it a hit.

Tbh no mens shoe is really selling out (sneaker wise). Triple S arent selling like they used to, neither are Speed Trainers.

Gucci Rythons sell ok, Prada sneakers are a dud. Margiela’s are pretty slow, Fendi super slow, YSL pretty slow, Amiri super slow, Givenchy sells here and there but slow for the most part. Converse CDG’s we cant keep on the shelves, OW sneakers pretty much sit, FoG is a slow seller as well. Common Projects sell decently though id hardly call it a hit.
yall got that Rhude Supremo hoodie in store papi?

my guess is cdg chucks sells well for the price, whats your stores best seller atm?

i think cp also sells decently because of the price-point though i think many are now waiting for them to go on sale

influencers are probably waiting for the next big hit so they can buy, take pics then return :lol:

but yeah I assume they all come back down to earth once stock catches up to the demand, peeps who can buy $1k kicks just aren't gon' walk in the store every day

do you guys carry diors? those are probably still flying off the shelves

margiela needs to go back to prominene, those high-tops and vandals needs a comeback instead of these ninja toed sneakers and deconstructed experiments

my guess is cdg chucks sells well for the price, whats your stores best seller atm?

i think cp also sells decently because of the price-point though i think many are now waiting for them to go on sale

influencers are probably waiting for the next big hit so they can buy, take pics then return :lol:

but yeah I assume they all come back down to earth once stock catches up to the demand, peeps who can buy $1k kicks just aren't gon' walk in the store every day

margiela needs to go back to prominene, those high-tops and vandals needs a comeback instead of these ninja toed sneakers and deconstructed experiments
lmao i still giggle like a little girl when i see the tripe MMM deconstructed jizzed on dad shoes

That’s cuz your sneaker buyer be buying bull****

No Dior, or else I’d have like ten pairs by now :lol:

so unnecessary but i like hoodies
sihoodie.jpg

How do the cloud bust fit? Gonna pick up a pair. I usually wear 9.5 so looks like a size 8 in Prada but want to know if they fit big or small

Last edited:
How do Givenchy button up shirts fit ?

I saw a size 40 on sale in a shirt I wanted to get last year , but I usually wear 42.

BTW : 15% off farfetch code is FAR15

Last edited:

Mens sneakers eh idk tbh.

Dior is probably the best selling sneaker (high end) brand now, but no we dont. I wish. :lol:

Someone needs to come out with something. We dont get returns on shoes so much surprisingly.

For women’s shoes, Chanel runs the game. Gianvito Rossie and Louboutin are 2 and 3. Triple S for women sell better than mens.

Mens sneakers eh idk tbh.

Dior is probably the best selling sneaker (high end) brand now, but no we dont. I wish. :lol:

Someone needs to come out with something. We dont get returns on shoes so much surprisingly.

For women’s shoes, Chanel runs the game. Gianvito Rossie and Louboutin are 2 and 3. Triple S for women sell better than mens.

surprised at rossi sneakers selling well, i see them in mens and no ones touching them :lol:

i figured manolos or weitzmans or jimmys would sell better

surprised at rossi sneakers selling well, i see them in mens and no ones touching them :lol:

i figured manolos or weitzmans or jimmys would sell better

I mean shoes in general.

SW, JC we dont sell haha.

Manolos arent a huge sell tbh, GVR is huge. Its probably our 2nd biggest stock after Chanel. Gucci sells pretty well too actually, they probably top 4 right there. Chanel, GVR, Gucci, CL.

Celine honorable mention.

Back
Top Bottom