HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Burberry.

F9D4B7C6-CA96-478F-8734-4C7A2BD5169E.jpeg

Vince.

F754454C-2468-4F6F-8C37-3FE8814802D2.jpeg

Last edited:
I tried telling y'all it's just a dressed up louboutin rantus. The OG ones are great but they other are meh, I think a lot of its trendy and that's good & bad. Only Dior I'm trying cop is the Hedi denim.

I know I'm probably years late about this- and finally stumbled across this thread. I was looking for any feedback regarding Koio (capri). Was looking for a simple white leather sneaker in that sub $250 price range.
Was also eyeing a pair of Bally sneakers for a little less.
Are there some other recommendations, price and comfort being the main factors

damn they really are bastardizing this model

It’s playing out the same way as balenciaga speed knit and arenas.

Expect 50 styles by the end of the year. Eventually on trend people will start to hate them cause they look like everyone else.

I don’t know. At the end of the day they’re a pair of converse. Will they fall off a little? Sure. But get completely played out I doubt it

Dont think they are played out yet, literally everyone (relatively speaking) has Speed Trainers, and I still wear mine frequently. These I really dont see too often, not like Triple S’s and Speed Trainers when they came out.

i think the stores that carry them are still very limited at this point, to a degree they are still very limited

That's my girlfriend.

:D jk. That's Nayeon from k-pop girl group Twice.
:emoji_flag_kr:
yo ima need u to help men identify my girl crush from that group, there's like 20 of them.

da beginning when they're all lined up. the girl second from right

Any designer suit owners in here? Looking for a recommendation. I own many but none are high-end.

I don’t wear suits enough to invest in a real bespoke.

Back
Top Bottom