HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1675238E-D8A7-406A-BD1A-54350E7A75B0.png

White on whites

the differences between a flagship Nordstrom, fashion Nordstrom, and a plain one are pretty big. they should lower their footprint and do more of whats in their flagship locations.

Rimowa’s are built to last and you shouldn’t need much tbh. Its just that these collabs and new designs/cw are just asking you to waste your money on them.:lol:

its inevitable because its what sells, one good thing about it is that some of them might actually go on sale in the future as people move on

Ehhh once one of these luxury brands realize that it sells cuz it’s not mass produced then it will benefit them. Lv is doing it a little with the Virgil stuff, not making a **** ton so it doesn’t sit OD.

lv is a whole different ball game, they never really mass produced stuff outside of the bags and accessories

clothes and shoes are always in limited quantities especially for mens

obliques are already starting to sit and the white pair that was selling out can be had easily and i do think they are already produced in much lesser quantities in comparison to Balenciaga, Margiela, Lanvin, SLP, etc...

but all those brands mentioned needs to sell numbers to be successful or to be out there, LV... not so much... they would have been perfectly fine even if they didnt hire virgil to sell these hyped up items

lv is a whole different ball game, they never really mass produced stuff outside of the bags and accessories

clothes and shoes are always in limited quantities especially for mens

obliques are already starting to sit and the white pair that was selling out can be had easily and i do think they are already produced in much lesser quantities in comparison to Balenciaga, Margiela, Lanvin, SLP, etc...

but all those brands mentioned needs to sell numbers to be successful or to be out there, LV... not so much... they would have been perfectly fine even if they didnt hire virgil to sell these hyped up items
Balenciaga always whores out their kicks, that’s why they get played out so quickly. Dior has started to sit but I don’t think they make that many of them, not too many stores sell Dior Kim Jones line

exactly, dior isnt everywhere and they are still sitting so the theory that "they need to realize it sells well because its limited" doesnt always pertain to these brands

balenciaga may get played out but they made enough money on it before moving on and that isnt really always a bad thing

plus they just keeps coming out with trends and good designs... patchworks, pleats, arenas, speedtrainer, tripleS, tracks, etc... all of those were selling out in the beginning despite all the cw's but by the time people are sick of them it doesnt matter anymore but even now once triple S hits some discounts they sell and most of those aren't even the best cw's

so for the most part, their strategy is working

Yea but me personally I like to buy timeless kicks, not **** that gets played out cuz the reality is for the most part I’m wearing a pair once or twice a year, if that. By the time I wear something once it’s already finished that’s no bueno :lol:

anyone here ever handled loro piana's open walk? I wanted a pair for a few years now but couldnt justify the price since i only wear sneakers on weekends and have too many. I sold off a bunch of my sneakers + with workplace being a bit more casual on dress code i lowkey want a pair

What’s the hype behind thom browne I see everyone in it but never really gets much talk

What’s the hype behind thom browne I see everyone in it but never really gets much talk

i dont see much hype outside of the hoody/sweats with 4-bars and its just some nice basis with 4-bars

i like his suits too because he has his own cropped look but outside of lebron buying the whole cavs team to match with its not really that hyped either

I like Thom Browne a lot. Got a full sweat suit & three button down shirts. Quality is great but sizing can be strange esp if your a bigger size.

He also is prolly the top American born designer in field dominated by European designers that has to count for something.

Back
Top Bottom