HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Big facts. The designer that really got them poppin was Christoper Decarnin but by the time they went mainstream the changed to Olivier Rousteing who was a super fruity dude that cared more about hanging with the
Kardashians.

It sucks too because back then the brand was on a different level. The store in Paris is prolly one of nicest stores I’ve ever been in, just a different vibe.

But yeah you can prolly snag a pair for 70% off during sale seaosn. I still think the khaki cargo pants are hard tho.
I still like balmain stuff too. Can’t go wrong with a pair of bikers imo

balmain still has some nice pieces

im still trying to catch one of the cropped db blazers with gold hardware on a deep discount

Take away the VUITTON and still fire, you can still tell its LV with the logos on the heel.

Go get Asics or Monarchs then. Whatever floats your boat. :lol:

That argument is so tired. Its a chunky dad type shoe, every brand is gonna make their own. Cause its LV is has to be held to a higher standard in what way actually? The quality of these wont command the price tag, its the name, duh. Its always been the brand, aint nothing wrong with that.

Not an argument just my opinion
Not a fan of the monarch aesthetic never have been those remind me of em.

Just like I dont care for the balenciagas that started the look and all the others that came along after. It's not limited to this shoe.

I see I struck a nerve haha

Crazy how balmain fell off, they had the keys to the metaphorical city years back

Fashion moves forward. Balenciaga was there too and will be there again soon. Remember arenas? They made way too many now nobody wants them.

The dad stuff with fade

Fashion moves forward. Balenciaga was there too and will be there again soon. Remember arenas? They made way too many now nobody wants them.

The dad stuff with fade

While true Balenciaga def turned it around and made a comeback. So they’ve done it two different times with arenas & triple S.

i wouldn't say balenciaga had a comeback, tripleS was just a continuation of their popularity and trend setting, a season (or two) before that it was the speedtrainers before the arenas got overproduced

but hey if it sells why not? balenciagas still making bank if the arenas are selling for $200 at outlet bargain bins

having a small blip of a season or two on the sneakers end doesn't really mean they died, some of their clothing designs were pretty hyped up too

They def had a period where it slowed down for them. Once Demna came aboard it got popular again. I think balenciaga makes some of the best clothes out for high end designer stuff. I just got a c shape puffer jacket even tho the fits weird as hell lol.

New Celine’s. Needed slme all whites, may go for the high too. The low cut is just a tad too low.

1C096365-9ABE-41CB-93A6-815F06C42181.jpeg
54EC9006-752C-4E18-AA50-1F575CCC619A.jpeg

Not an argument just my opinion
Not a fan of the monarch aesthetic never have been those remind me of em.

Just like I dont care for the balenciagas that started the look and all the others that came along after. It's not limited to this shoe.

I see I struck a nerve haha

Def not, just tired of the same argument. :lol:

At this point if youre not a fan of the style of shoe just keep keep it moving cause weve all heard it.

$1150, right?

Nothing new at all from Hedi but I’ve beat my SLP Jodphurs so I could use something new and similar.

Balmain is still dope but the brand really went downhill when they started going overboard with their Bikers. Studs, a million zippers, tacky ribbing patterns made them look like Robins smh.

slp is like a classic staple now though especially the permanent collection, I just won’t pay retail for them anymore

I see a nice teddy on deep discount and I’ll cop, still got get a pair of chelseas for a good price, same with the bikers though that’s like ~50% off almost all year long these days

slp is gon be like dior homme in hedis first run 10 yrs from now except pieces are gon be less rare

slp is like a classic staple now though especially the permanent collection, I just won’t pay retail for them anymore

I see a nice teddy on deep discount and I’ll cop, still got get a pair of chelseas for a good price, same with the bikers though that’s like ~50% off almost all year long these days

slp is gon be like dior homme in hedis first run 10 yrs from now except pieces are gon be less rare
Eh, I disagree about the pieces ending up being less rare. The ochre color way harnesses are hard to find as is along with the fringe boots, croc leather embossed and the gold chelseas etc. Certain colors in the harnesses will always be obtainable, but the earlier models with their unique colorways will be and currently are much harder to obtain. Speaking of...If any of you are able to point me to pair of fringe wyatts in a size 12, please let me know.

guys im selling out. copping cigar kicks.

was leaning SSS but black pink sold me on da track jawns

soon come

Eh, I disagree about the pieces ending up being less rare. The ochre color way harnesses are hard to find as is along with the fringe boots, croc leather embossed and the gold chelseas etc. Certain colors in the harnesses will always be obtainable, but the earlier models with their unique colorways will be and currently are much harder to obtain. Speaking of...If any of you are able to point me to pair of fringe wyatts in a size 12, please let me know.

there’s always gon be pieces that is difficult to find here and there but it’s not gon’ be as rare as those early dior homme leathers for example or even some jeans, people simply didnt hoard back then and production numbers aren't as high while now there are teddys for days... if hedi released teddys at dior chances are it will barely be on the used market these days

Back
Top Bottom