HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

too much gucci logo, i see 5 in that pic along
g.png

Y’all dropping cakes on potential smash?

I ain’t even mad :lol:

lol shes a homie that could be a potential smash. I try to keep it on a friend level, but that booty of hers is something else.:lol: most likely won't happen though since she knows about me almost smashing two other co workers.

what boots y'all rocking for fall/winter? something that can be worn with anything

also just copped the off white/cream CP achilles lows as well as the black :pimp:

gonna need Bball low then im done with CP for awhile

Dont think Wyatt’s will ever go out of style.

To answer dudes question, for boots theres just so damn many styles out. Hard to suggest, really depends on how you dress.

Agreed that the Harness Boot will probably stay in style. If you're looking for a more casual boot, maybe the SLP Ranger or Combat Boot? Also the Dior Combat Boots (still regret selling these):

IMG_20180121_211328.jpg

Jodhpurs today.

IMG_20191017_075114.jpg

any lace up combat/officer boots are staples and being washed, rubber sole the better

something like these and i dont even mind the slight shine
1571317847468.png

these slp lizard boots kind of nice, i like the texture
1571317900933.png

1571317750519.png

I wear an 11 in most Jordans. Should I get a 44 in Balenciaga track 2 sneakers or size up/down?

Looking more of an everyday not dressy

surprised those are still in style, the ones you mentioned. Remember everyone was rocking them the last 2 years or so

Man y’all gotta lose that mindset that you can’t wear something because it’s not as popular as it was two year ago.

All SLP boots will never go outta of style.

Man y’all gotta lose that mindset that you can’t wear something because it’s not as popular as it was two year ago.

All SLP boots will never go outta of style.
Well I wear plenty that’s not considering in style

mainly say that because every brand makes the exact shoe including Zara and these other brands that slored them out

Back
Top Bottom