HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

He’s trying ask that if he uses you for the discount will it be shipped from barneys because they offer free shipping & returns. The answer is no but I think that’s what he was getting at.

Regardless you seem like a good dude swerve always offering to hook people up. With that said good luck on your next venture.

Appreciate that man, if I get another high end gig best believe yall will one of the first to know.

I'm digging these way more than I thought I would.
IMG_20191101_065634.jpg
IMG_20191101_062655.jpg

hello gentlemen, newcomer here.

Looking to grab a pair of Gucci Aces. My head was ready to explode when I started looking at sizing information, and the only videos on youtube belonged to trust fund kids who have swiss cheese in their skulls.

Thinking of similar, common sneakers (as well as "staples" in the sneaker community):

Jordan 1 - US 14
Stan Smith - US 14 (could do a 13.5)
Chucks - US 13 (could do a 13.5)

Really I'm a true US 14. My inclination with the Ace was to get my Converse size, but I'd prefer to get some advice before dropping the cash. I've also heard that Gucci's site can be hit or miss, so I'm not familiar with the better places to look. I don't believe I have any stores in the area that carry these.

Denim on denim today.
Jacket, jeans, pin - SLP

I like the vintage feel on the Rhudes, like wearing a pair of 94s.or 85s. The text on the back reminds me of the Nike Terminators.

IMG_20191025_065852.jpg

IMG_20191025_064323.jpg

Bro you be having some of the best fits on NT. You be posting all this on IG to, share that no homo.

hello gentlemen, newcomer here.

Looking to grab a pair of Gucci Aces. My head was ready to explode when I started looking at sizing information, and the only videos on youtube belonged to trust fund kids who have swiss cheese in their skulls.

Thinking of similar, common sneakers (as well as "staples" in the sneaker community):

Jordan 1 - US 14
Stan Smith - US 14 (could do a 13.5)
Chucks - US 13 (could do a 13.5)

Really I'm a true US 14. My inclination with the Ace was to get my Converse size, but I'd prefer to get some advice before dropping the cash. I've also heard that Gucci's site can be hit or miss, so I'm not familiar with the better places to look. I don't believe I have any stores in the area that carry these.

I'm a 14 as well & I went with a 13.5.

I wonder if Barneys sale are going to get progressively better. They only giving you 5 percent off and its final sale right now and they are supposedly shutting down.

so is barneys on liquidation now?

looks like most (if not everything) are on sale but only at 5% off and they have this posted on their main page

1572877156076.png

It’s probably a slow progression. Gentry had like 30%,50%, going up to 80% when they were closing.

It’s honestly sad to have place like this to close due to poor management decisions and to have CEO say it would probably still end up at same place

I'm a 14 as well & I went with a 13.5.

Excellent...sounds like we have a similar preference.

I go size 13 in chucks and they fit 1:1, which is fine but I would prefer a little bit of room. I buy size 14 stan smiths but could definitely pull off a 13.5.

So you got a US 13.5 aka Gucci/UK size 13, correct? No trouble with heel slip?

Appreciate it.

i thought it said glow for a second which would have been an insta-cop :lol:

i usually just stick to CKs

Me and homies ran up $150k worth of retail over the past weekend. :lol:

Coudnt give NT the disco, was great but I had way too many people hitting me up.

If they let us with the disco again ill spread the love.

Me and homies ran up $150k worth of retail over the past weekend. :lol:

Coudnt give NT the disco, was great but I had way too many people hitting me up.

If they let us with the disco again ill spread the love.

Took advantage of that a bit myself but nowhere near that much lol

Back
Top Bottom