HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

If you consider this high-end, I pity you.

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 4.10.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 4.10.57 PM.png

Don’t like rhude at all but I’ll give Rhuigi credit for capitalizing on the yellowing midsole trend. Seeing the success of the union 1s and 85/94 1s being popular it makes no sense why nike hasn’t done it on more 1s.

Warren Lotas is talented but he clearly values profit over product.

Don’t like rhude at all but I’ll give Rhuigi credit for capitalizing on the yellowing midsole trend. Seeing the success of the union 1s and 85/94 1s being popular it makes no sense why nike hasn’t done it on more 1s.

Warren Lotas is talented but he clearly values profit over product.
That must’ve been an old run, cuz the lotas items I got aren’t gildan. I will say the screen print could be better but if he’s going for that vintage feel than I understand

We carried Warren Lotas at Barneys and it wasnt Gildan. Never was a fan of their stuff anyways.
I like the designs, now the print and quality could be better imo but his artwork is nice. That’s why I buy it but don’t go crazy. If his **** was high quality I’d own a lot more

i used to help Warren vectorize a lot of his artwork for his clothing. He drew it and i would increase the resolution so he could print it on garments. I’ve known him for years and to see how much his brand has grown is crazy

Last edited:
Still haven’t gotten my Houston shirt from 2 months ago :smh:

did order the Lakers Yesterday but I’m done too repetitive to have so many shirts based on the same design/concept
It took a few weeks to get my horror collection stuff.

Bought my first rhude shirt. Usually with companies I’m in between mediums and larges. I should have went with a small instead of medium. Don’t like this swimming in your shirt baggy ****.

Bought my first rhude shirt. Usually with companies I’m in between mediums and larges. I should have went with a small instead of medium. Don’t like this swimming in your shirt baggy ****.
Which tee was it? Their sizing varies by design.

I still wear all my ish oversized. In fact I wont buy a top if it isnt oversized. Pants ive gone to the looser look also, dont remember the last time I wore skinnies or slim pants.

Cozy 365 a year. :smokin

Weak, Century 21 cancelled my Versace tee. They did send me a 10% off code to use. A lot of stuff on their site is trash though

Ssense dropped the prices on some stuff but got rid of free shipping so it’s essentially the same price.

Prefer my clothing loose vs. fitted. Overdid the SLP mannequin look from 2015-2018.

Extra 50% off at Opening Ceremony. Grabbed these Jacquemus pants for ~$200:

200_T_SHIRT_SWAROWSKI_0004.jpg

Pants are nice. I have this oversized Jacquemes flannel thingy, wish I wore it more but now its too hot. They arent exactly that expensive either.

Anyone seen the Jil Sanders logo tshirt on sale anywhere?

Damn, I think you need to give up on their site. That’s an in store find one good item type of place. That or cop cheap work out attire
I disagree. I saw a fire *** double-breasted Ann Demeulemeester topcoat on there. You definitely can find dope stuff on the site

Back
Top Bottom