HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Pardon my ignorance....I don’t rock watches.

How much do Rolex’s go for and what makes them seem as if they are timeless?

Vip clientele getting both??
I bought 5-10 items from Dior these past few months but doubt I’m in that category of getting thejays, probably not even the clothing

Pardon my ignorance....I don’t rock watches.

How much do Rolex’s go for and what makes them seem as if they are timeless?

Depends on the model, new or pre owned and the fact that every single watch maker has tried to make similar looking models since Rolex has started should tell you all you need to know.

Lol lady at LV dubbed me tried to act like they don’t have VIP stuff this year (before da covid) or like they ever did.. she must b new

IMG_20200624_182911.jpg

Lol lady at LV dubbed me tried to act like they don’t have VIP stuff this year (before da covid) or like they ever did.. she must b new

In my experience that LV VIP is flawed. My best friends GF been working there for a year. She was telling me this weekend she can send nigo/ LV stuff to 5 clients & I can be one of them all while I haven't spent a dime with her.

In my experience that LV VIP is flawed. My best friends GF been working there for a year. She was telling me this weekend she can send nigo/ LV stuff to 5 clients & I can be one of them all while I haven't spent a dime with her.
Well if you have a super tight personal connection with someone I’m sure that trumps money spent. That or banging one of the lv chicks :lol:

yah friends and family are a different story, if you dont know them personally, you’d want to sell to someone who might buy more in the future for sure

might have a size 11 locked in. But it’s retail or bust for me. If I get them def selling to one of my nfl homeboys lol

same here, i refuse to pay resell prices and thats why the watch world annoys the hell out of me these days

its even more slimey, before the pandemic they force you to bundle sh*t for a $20k watch you pay now and get a year or two later

I’m so glad I passed on this bag , would of been pissed if I would’ve dropped 20k plus and i get something that doesn’t look like the runway version.

Back
Top Bottom