HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

completely understandable, i was just curious

ive always seen backpacks being easier to carry so for trekking the city especially while traveling, definitely more comfortable for me

Y’all trekking/hiking with y’all luxury backbags?

Yeah like for the record I use a backpack like a human does too but it’s some black military **** I grabbed from from marshalls for prolly ten beans

“trekking in the city”

:lol:

yes

i do have this y3 backpack for hiking/running
1597531339692.jpeg

Yeah, when I travel international - I leave those luxury bags at the crib. Even just for the city.

That Y3 bag looks legit.

Prolly a dumb concept to bring up Ina expensive stuff thread On a expensive shoe forum but I just think it’s kind of A childish purchase and “ bang for your buck “ wise you’d prolly be better off with a duffel in terms of versatility but again.. strictly a personal preference nothing against people who do

Bang for your buck? Id get a backpack then. Way easier to use and carry than a duffle. You’d probably use it a lot more as well.

I went through that anti backpack “I’m too mature” phase until my shoulders started killing me from carrying heavy duffel/computer bags for hours at a time. Practicality and comfort>bad posture for the sake of looking mature

My dads a college professor and wears his backpack to work. I’d always make fun of him for looking like a student but now I get it :lol:
Been wanting to get one of those north face duffles that you can wear as a backpack

Last edited:
that is right, there are duffles that can be carries as a backpack though most of the ones ive seen doesnt have the padded straps the usual backpacks does so im not sure how comfortable those would be

also i dont really carry too much stuff on a daily basis, here in socal i have to drive everywhere so whatever i use/need are usually in the car so if i dont use those bags for travel i’d never use them

there are some options for backpacks out there. for instance, if you choose a leather backpack it shouldn't look too student like. personally i don't mind backpacks. they're great especially when you go travelling. throw everything in there and you're set for the day.

Go look in my Father’s 90’s suit collection (Bill & Ted Excellent adventure swag).

Reactions: JPS
^ I've been eying those too, but just can't get down with mesh/fabric.

Seventh Collection looks good, but almost all of it is just a rip-off of Ami.

its annoying it isnt working on the pair of rick shoes i found

^ I've been eying those too, but just can't get down with mesh/fabric.

Seventh Collection looks good, but almost all of it is just a rip-off of Ami.
Lately, I find their codes to be useless. Codes would be like" 20% off sale items", but then it would exclude a bunch of brands even though they are on sale.

Back
Top Bottom