HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

yall me curious so i checked it out and its on so e lawnmower man type of ish...

What is you’ll opinion on Celine Denim? I know their private sale is about to start soon.

What is you’ll opinion on Celine Denim? I know their private sale is about to start soon.

Its A1 and no complaints although IMO the inseam is a bit shorter then current and past SLP.

celine needs more online retailers, they got to expand like slp if they want to make the most out of hiring hedi

100% true. People still think Celine is only woman. They have to expand more.

Its A1 and no complaints although IMO the inseam is a bit shorter then current and past SLP.

100% true. People still think Celine is only woman. They have to expand more.
Naww keep it how it is!! Before it gets like amiri

quick little advice, avoid buying internationally if its over $800 or the shipping doesnt cover the customs fees

its hell getting this jacket, ordered it because its pretty much the last xs in black so i figure f' it and get it and eat up the extra cost

had to pay an extra $150+ and paid it online but then for some reason so UPS wont release it because the UPS broker where i paid had to notify UPS delivery to release so i was pretty much on hold/arguing/chllin for an hour and a half at the ups center trying to get my order... almost just ask them to return to send but i am not sure id get the custom fee i paid back

it is weird, my order from end shipped for free and they charged me tax (less than what i paid for the customs fee) but it covered the customs and the order there is about $500+ more than this

i do love the jacket and its my first acronym, pics dont do 'em justice but packagings simple and its like one of those halloween costumes :lol:

acrnm 1.jpg

acrnm 2.jpg

acrnm 4.jpg

acrnm 3.jpg

this vids a nice showcase of the jacket

End prices includes duties.

$150 isn’t bad tbh. back when I was into acronym I think I paid over 500 for duties for the j29a

i really didnt mind the customs fee, ive come to grips with it right before i ordered but it was the hassle, if i paid $150+shipping for a jacket, i shouldnt have to be stressed about it

They did. Dried up quickly though and no other colors were released, unfortunately. I like these just as much. If not more than the more popular model but they didn’t stick.

still waiting for deeper discounts but not much im really looking to get, got a few on the wishlist that i might consider if the price is low enough

id like to check out the margiela tabi sneakers and lanvin bumpers i guess, id liek to try some celine stuff too but i cant even find the teddys for retail

what yall got your eyes on this sale season?

They did. Dried up quickly though and no other colors were released, unfortunately. I like these just as much. If not more than the more popular model but they didn’t stick.

Agreed man....definitely a dope switch up on the trainers. Guess I’ll keep my eyes peeled but I’m betting finding a DS pair now will be damn near impossible. Or just too expensive. :lol:

still waiting for deeper discounts but not much im really looking to get, got a few on the wishlist that i might consider if the price is low enough

id like to check out the margiela tabi sneakers and lanvin bumpers i guess, id liek to try some celine stuff too but i cant even find the teddys for retail

what yall got your eyes on this sale season?

As long as Hedis there and Teddy’s are involved your probably gonna have to wait till a used one pops up or restock if ever. Gotta just pay retail when you see it ASAP. I remember the purple was there for like 2-3 weeks then gone for good

problem i. usually an xs or even in teddys case, xxs and most of the time they are either sold out or was just out there showing it was available in that size but the website never really had it available

thats why i want more retilers to carry ‘em and as you say, they arent gon’ reach amiri-level either as long as hedis there

popularity gon’ skyrocket now that travis scotts on em

Back
Top Bottom