HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Amuzeinc (IG name) been doing 70% off and they updated their logistic for faster shipping.

My only problem is that they never have my sizes.

65F1129D-CE08-4798-8B84-1B9688DECD0C.png

1C501BAC-498F-4D65-8D02-1867CE4E1E62.png

i could have sworn amuze had an online store, felt like i was gon' purchase from em last year but now it says their sites "coming soon"....

weird

anyways, mmm x reebok
1610653226764.png

i could have sworn amuze had an online store, felt like i was gon' purchase from em last year but now it says their sites "coming soon"....

weird

anyways, mmm x reebok
1610653226764.png

Due to the pandemic, they shut down their online store and operation. The owner stated they had to find new vendors because some of the items were questionable.

They opened a warehouse in the US and Italy, revamping their logistics - people were complaining about the long waits of shipment.

As of right now their storefront is on IG, allowing them to handle everything themselves - with more hands on with the inventory and shipment.

They’re working on opening a new site, etc

weird

anyways, mmm x reebok
1610653226764.png
Really like these. I wonder if they’re like the MMM Converse that the paint chips away to reveal the color underneath. I always kick myself for not getting a pair of those.

Due to the pandemic, they shut down their online store and operation. The owner stated they had to find new vendors because some of the items were questionable.

They opened a warehouse in the US and Italy, revamping their logistics - people were complaining about the long waits of shipment.

As of right now their storefront is on IG, allowing them to handle everything themselves - with more hands on with the inventory and shipment.

They’re working on opening a new site, etc

oh ok, thats makes sense and proves i aint crazy and imagining things

:lol:

weird

anyways, mmm x reebok
1610653226764.png
Hmm, I actually LIKE these. And I don't even really mess with tabi toes.

I ordered off amuze once. Shipping took for ever and I had to pick up from a random Indian deli in the hood.

I remember you having issues with your shipping. The owner did a whole revamp on the shipping logistics because of this.

Oddly, I didn’t have any issues with the purchases I’ve brought in the past.

I ordered off amuze once. Shipping took for ever and I had to pick up from a random Indian deli in the hood.
Something similar happened to me some years ago with a Yoox order. I had to pickup my margiela triple straps from a corner store. Hombre was confused as hell when I showed him the UPS bill, then the other guy came over asked for my ID and then handed over the box.

I actually like the look of crossbody bags.
I want one but have no idea what I’d carry in it
My daily carry includes a card case, house and car key fobs, and phone. All of which fits in my pockets fine.
For travel id imagine it’s super useful though.

i straight up do not use my pockets when i carry a bag--makes your clothes' silhouette cleaner.

in addition to those things you mentioned fits in your pockets, you can start carrying extraneous stuff for "just in case" (hand sanitizer, tissues, sunglasses, chapstick, an extra mask, a change wallet, etc) or even just have the empty space for putting something you might be buying or picking up inside of them

I actually like the look of crossbody bags.
I want one but have no idea what I’d carry in it
My daily carry includes a card case, house and car key fobs, and phone. All of which fits in my pockets fine.
For travel id imagine it’s super useful though.

On a regular day, keys, wallet, money, sanitizer, extra mask. I never usually put my phone in, im always on it so.

Back
Top Bottom