HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

47A46490-EECB-4842-9D66-81DBB2F34303.jpeg

Need the cribbo smelling perfect.

damn

didnt know your first names slim and last name cargo

thought it was just an ig handle

:lol:

but in all seriousness, candles are the one thing i just cant splurge on, like a $90 dior or $200 lv candles... just cant do it

i just go to yankee candle for some 3 for $12 deals

I used to be the same way but my girl got me comfortable blowing money on Diptyque, Le Labo, Creed, and Tom Ford candles over the last couple years. Now I can’t go without em.
Byredo makes quality candles at reasonable prices. Big fan of their Bibliotheque candle.

damn

but in all seriousness, candles are the one thing i just cant splurge on, like a $90 dior or $200 lv candles... just cant do it

Shordi at Le Labo was like thats your name? I said yes. :lol:

damn

i used to be in marshalls sniffin like I got a habit

Is buyma legit?? People say they are but it looks suspect .. does anyone know and has anyone ordered from them ?

Well, I can't really help for this one. Maybe they deactivated the link as soon as I posted lol? It's supposed to show that:

1611183139704.png

Edit: I know now. It's just showing you your dream product. Fuchsia-turbo blue sports bras for rfx45 rfx45 , tacticool 2 days backpack for tomdiginson tomdiginson . "Whatever floats your boat", as they say.
Is buyma legit?? People say they are but it looks suspect .. does anyone know and has anyone ordered from them ?
Yay I think they're legit. The outstanding amount of stock pictures
got me suspicious at first, but since it's mainly a personal shoppers kinda service they probably don't feel the need to take detailed photos, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom