HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Damn I didn’t even know people was saying that lol.. I like it more now than I use to. At first I didn’t like it at all .

Its more the X’s and stripes getting played out and think that as well but they have some pieces, like that jacket that idc is tough. That being said I still want a mohair stripe and X sweater. :lol:

Its more the X’s and stripes getting played out and think that as well but they have some pieces, like thay jacket that idc is hard af. I still want a mohair stripe and X sweater. :lol:
Yeaa a lot of the stuff do be corny. Then some stuff u be like damn where that come from lol.... but retail on jacket was 2200 I got it for 1200

Brioni suits are -30% off on Roblox.

Bottega Veneta Puddle Boots I Recently Bought...
B94E6A1D-E710-465C-9BB4-A9A3CAF9F80D.jpeg

Dude this **** is insane !!!

How's the leather on the sleeves?

Curious on this as well cause ive tried on OW full leather jackets before and it wasnt bad, but it wasnt great but thats just comparing it to other brands we had (at Barneys).

Dude this **** is insane !!!

How's the leather on the sleeves?
Thanks dude! The leather on this one is like vintage. You have some spots on it that looks used like it’s straight from the 80’s it’s crazy. Quality good to me. I’m not sure what type of leather it is though , but it’s cool

Curious on this as well cause ive tried on OW full leather jackets before and it wasnt bad, but it wasnt great but thats just comparing it to other brands we had (at Barneys).
Yea it’s ok it’s not the best but it’s not bad, they went for a vintage look.. it’s not like jet black.. kinda looked used in some spots like it’s straight from the 80’s

Really dont get how there’s so much fugazi dunks , 1’s and yet Nike had to stop the production of those dunks
Bigger Brand or at least was on a Nike higher ups radar.. The juice was worth the squeeze I suppose.. copyrighting/ C&D is expensive so you have to choose wisely I guess. I do wonder how many units dudes like Fugazi and RaygMiah sold and how much they recouped.

all are available on their website now minus the last one, the og but those are available in the online store outside the US

all are available on their website now minus the last one, the og but those are available in the online store outside the US
They not for sale though. It just show them.. I want the one with cream around shoulders. I needed bigger size

you need to go to their online store then you can add sizes and checkout

celine.png

the one you want is the one i said wasnt available online in the US

in the US... yes but they also got specific website for some other countries

i contacted the EU website if i could purchase the og teddy from them and they said no

Back
Top Bottom