HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Dior ID Sneakers.
6E673B28-E370-4E10-AFD2-D48275F7FECC.jpeg
2185EC8E-8C6C-4C8E-8515-055D125512E8.jpeg

Yea i don't understand fashion...

these dudes live in a different reality than us, where purposely looking foolish and tasteless is all good cause no type of attention is negative as long as it gets social media views. Wearing poorly fitting clothes and clown boots is “fashion” just because it’s different and more expensive than what normal humans wear.

According to these self proclaimed fashion gurus, if you wear clothes that aren’t bizarre these days, you’re a peasant who belongs in the hood and/or to a group of NYC scammers. I’ll live with that over looking like a loser

Last edited:
these dudes live in a different reality than us, where purposely looking foolish and tasteless is all good cause no type of attention is negative as long as it gets social media views. Wearing poorly fitting clothes and clown boots is “fashion” just because it’s different and more expensive than what normal humans wear.
Well that's highly debatable cause some of their fits are actually fire, albeit not being wearable by anyone nor trying to appeal to every single soul. I actually think that you cannot reduce the fashion community to clothes and behaviours you do not like. That's a personal opinion, tho.

Well that's highly debatable cause some of their fits are actually fire, albeit not being wearable by anyone nor trying to appeal to every single soul. I actually think that you cannot reduce the fashion community to clothes and behaviours you do not like. That's a personal opinion, tho.

Outside but not unrelated to your observation, I’ve found it interesting that the fashion community has the reputation of not being totally inclusive of ‘outside’ POVs until they profit from it—and on the ‘other side’ of that spectrum some ironically become more accepting of a different approach. Personally whether or not I like a fit, I enjoy the conceptual approach from some influencers.

According to these self proclaimed fashion gurus, if you wear clothes that aren’t bizarre these days, you’re a peasant who belongs in the hood and/or to a group of NYC scammers. I’ll live with that over looking like a loser

Ya’ll thought some of those fits I showered were bizarre? I can show you bizarre. Whole different level. :lol:

Some of these cats just learned how to dress and have the nerve to tell everyone else that they can't. Some real bizarre ****.

LV stopped selling the all over Damier polo shirts late last year.

I only see the pocket ones on sites now

picasso swerve picasso swerve thanks for the quality content.

I'm seeing that puffer is like the new norm, everything is a puffer or can be lol.

On a side note, I just bought my first pair of white pants, linen, primarily for the beach and hot weather, bust an almost all white fit last night for a dinner here in Cartagena and damn I felt I was going to get dirty just by looking at it in the mirror.

picasso swerve picasso swerve thanks for the quality content.

I'm seeing that puffer is like the new norm, everything is a puffer or can be lol.

On a side note, I just bought my first pair of white pants, linen, primarily for the beach and hot weather, bust an almost all white fit last night for a dinner here in Cartagena and damn I felt I was going to get dirty just by looking at it in the mirror.

Mans in Columbia? Aint even mad. Matter fact you the dude who recently posted his SUV (Mitsubishi or Suzuki was it?) in the car thread no?

But yeah white anything gives me anxiety. Copped this white puffer from Asos and kinda regret getting it in white for the obvious. COS pants if anyones wondering.

49FF6EF0-9D21-4713-8BF0-3E1A64943AC1.jpeg

Mans in Columbia? Aint even mad. Matter fact you the dude who recently posted his SUV (Mitsubishi or Suzuki was it?) in the car thread no?

But yeah white anything gives me anxiety. Copped this white puffer from Asos and kinda regret getting it in white for the obvious. COS pants if anyones wondering.

49FF6EF0-9D21-4713-8BF0-3E1A64943AC1.jpeg

Yeah man, that was me in the Cars thread! Colombia is nice, and not the best place for white let me tell you.

Will post some pics in the Vacay thread later lol

That puffer is nice, but I hate how these puffer fell on the upper part of the back, I have a MKI and an ASOS one, and they all have this Quasimodo look that's just awful, I'll try with a FOG puffer next time.

Also I'm about to do my first buy in amuze, to whoever posted that IG here, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom