HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1612899999146.png

1612900030001.png

Ngl I kinda like it. :lol:

mschf's birkin-stocks are super interesting... hermes does make sandals with uppers made of the same leathers that go into their flagship bags (including the various croc/gator skins) but nothing even remotely similar to birkenstock's cork footbeds...

that being said, there's no need to deconstruct a birkin to make these shoes since the leathers necessary can be acquired elsewhere...

it's absolutely hilarious to me that this guy didn't recognize the hermes branding at all

anyone remember when mschf they dropped the jesus walk on water air maxes? lmao

Agreed. I’m not a fan of Moose Knuckle coats either.
Something about them are more feminine than I’d like.
I don’t know if it’s the cuts or the materials used or what.
I stick to Moncler, Canada Goose, and Stone Island for outerwear.
Prada is clean too.
Arc'Teryx.

Edit: CP Company too.

Re-edit: Parajumpers seems to be fine too.

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of Mackage. Looks and feels much more premium than my CG jacket, plus I don’t blend in with the millions of white girls who wear one here in Chicago

not a fan of the ArcTeryx logo, but the quality and warmth is on point. I have some hoodies from them that I use for running/layers; it’s crazy how warm they are despite being thinner than any other hoodie I own. I’ve heard nothing but good things regarding their heavy coats as well

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of Mackage. Looks and feels much more premium than my CG jacket, plus I don’t blend in with the millions of white girls who wear one here in Chicago

not a fan of the ArcTeryx logo, but the quality and warmth is on point. I have some hoodies from them that I use for running/layers; it’s crazy how warm they are despite being thinner than any other hoodie I own. I’ve heard nothing but good things regarding their heavy coats as well

I’ve been wearing Arc/Arc Leaf for the last 8 years. Def can cosign the protection in the elements.

yah and if/when you tell them and they google it...

is there a camel toe brand out there?

Back
Top Bottom