HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Haven't been shopping much as fashion has been super boring this season (and understandably so).

Fortunately Prada came correct with these. Instacop.

64324251430__332A3A6B-0F2C-4E0B-B44D-AA3AB8474AFE.jpg

IMG_4523 copy.jpg

Gucci x Roblox collab.

Gucci x Roblox collab.

Copped my first expensive hoodie (Off White). Not gonna lie, the cut is way better than my Uniqlo hoodies

Last edited:
Copped my first expensive hoodie (Off White). Not gonna lie, the cut is way better than my Uniqlo hoodies

I remember my first OW hoodie that I got 4 years ago...jk I still have a love for OW, especially their hoodies. Still kinda mad I sold a Caravaggio hoodie I had gotten on discount but no way am I paying retail again for one.

Can you share the podcast?
I mostly listen to audio but here’s their YouTube

I can’t remember a specific episode but they talk about him whenever there’s news

it’s a business focused podcast but they talk about entertainment and pop culture too. They somehow know everybody so there’s a lot of behind the scenes talk

The 2 brothers have been in fashion forever, ones big into crypto and they also are partners with Nas at his investing firm. Other dude is drama from Rob and big if you ever watched :lol: but now he’s a businessman as well
One of the bros was an early investor in 2 recent IPOs. Coinbase and a south Korean company called coupang

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom