HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Louis Vuitton's 'Walk In The Park' Men's Residency in SoHo is Now Open
Cuban chains, LV Trainers, Millionaire sunnies, exclusive pieces and more are being sold at the vibrantly-styled pop-up.

1625080328036.png

1625080348312.png

1625080366435.png

1625080376133.png

1625080385961.png

1625080399119.png

Rhude has some nice cargos, Reese Cooper.

Whats EG? Agree with Rick and Stone Island though Rick youre somewhat gonna need to have that Rick look to pull em off. I feel like Rick sometimes looks good only if youre all Rick’d out, sans jackets.

Plenty of easy-to-wear Rick pants. Only issue I have is either the drop-crotch on some of them is a bit too excessive or the rise is way too low/short.

If anything, Stone Island is a brand to avoid if you're fat (or muscular) since their pants are extremely slim.

photo304529_src.jpg

RU02A5379_TE_15.jpg

Plenty of easy-to-wear Rick pants. Only issue I have is either the drop-crotch on some of them is a bit too excessive or the rise is way too low/short.

If anything, Stone Island is a brand to avoid if you're fat (or muscular) since their pants are extremely slim.

photo304529_src.jpg

RU02A5379_TE_15.jpg

See those kind of cargos and you dont dress the part (I agree these dont need an all Rick’d look in particular) then its gonna look a bit off. Gotta think about what else to wear with it. A Stone Island cargo you could literally throw on whatever with.

SI pants are slim (in context) l? I always thought the tops ran small and the bottoms were relatively normal. Tried many of their items when I was in Barneys and always felt like this.

See those kind of cargos and you dont dress the part (I agree these dont need an all Rick’d look in particular) then its gonna look a bit off. Gotta think about what else to wear with it. A Stone Island cargo you could literally throw on whatever with.

SI pants are slim (in context) l? I always thought the tops ran small and the bottoms were relatively normal. Tried many of their items when I was in Barneys and always felt like this.

I know they have different styles but the ones I own are slim.

E9769004-260F-4135-8A57-1F78F15BF65D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom