HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

so i ended up ordering from sneakerboy. sale was the best i've seen and with paypal i figured why not. as expected they took forever to ship. ordered about 4 weeks ago and it's arriving next week.
but i put in a claim with paypal to protect myself and got just got refunded anyways.
tenor-2pn.gif
To protect you from what you already knew was going to happen? Not gonna lie, this is grimy as hell.

To protect you from what you already knew was going to happen? Not gonna lie, this is grimy as hell.
How did I know this was going to happen? They could’ve just responded to PayPal. It’s not that hard. It’s actually their job.

“As expected they took forever to ship”. You wrote it yourself b.
Yeah and I put in a claim after 10 business days in case they didn’t ship. they never responded to the claim or the emails.
If that’s grimey to you than ok. You can have your virtue signaling.

Yeah and I put in a claim after 10 business days in case they didn’t ship. they never responded to the claim or the emails.
If that’s grimey to you than ok. You can have your virtue signaling.
I like how you throw the virtue signaling buzz word out there. Very Fox News of you.
Just calling it like I see it. Question is now that they shipped your stuff out, are you going to give the money back?

We already know the answer to that. It’s called stealing where I come from.

I like how you throw the virtue signaling buzz word out there. Very Fox News of you.
Just calling it like I see it. Question is now that they shipped your stuff out, are you going to give the money back?

where do you come from?
stealing :lol:

Aint that serious. :lol:

Sounds like a rare come up to me. Flourish.

Ya’ll never had a random come up before? If Nike sent you two pairs of the same shoe by accident you gonna pay for one of them or return em?

Its not like dude received the items and then claimed he never got em and got a refund.

Only time ive ever had some mishap happen to me was an Amazon order (tripod) that said delivered but I thought I never got it (my building has a package room, they dont leave packages in front of your door) so I asked for another one, later on I see the box where my boxes are supposed to be. Guess someone put it in the wrong place and noticed and put it back. By then I already had the replacement, I aint hitting up Amazon and sending one back. :lol:

These companies make bank, aint feeling sorry for any of them. They can put that towards their shrink budget.

Enh, in all fairness the sneakerboy website says order processing time is UP TO 2-5 business days. Waiting 10 business days for processing and then filing a claim once there is no movement on the order is valid, regardless of what the “known” experiences are.

All they had to do was respond via PayPal and they wouldn’t be out money and product. This is literally how businesses work. I fail to see the issue here.

I advised in my previous posts that sneakerboy is currently taking 1-2 months to ship because of Covid, which is why he was “expecting” them to take forever.

I still haven’t received my fog loafers from them I got over a month ago. Not filing a claim though.

I love those Visvim FTB or FBT whatever theyre called but I grabbed a pair and returned them shortly after. One of the most uncomfortable shoes ive ever had.

I would say go TTS. They claim it will break in if you size down, but i feel it's overstated. Visvim footwear sizing is all over the place in general though :lol:

Yeah, I've been seeing TTS too. Just wondering since I usually go down half on boots. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom