HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

how do they hold up? the rubber/foam looks soft and looks like theyll get shredded outdoors

if they had it in black, i might be tempted to pay retail but for now imma stay patient and wait it out

Not really sure. I live in Chicago now so I haven’t had the weather to test them for a whole day out yet. Just been wearing them around our apartment building. I definitely don’t plan on wearing them on days I’ll be walking a ton though for the reasons you stated

just got this, gon try and make it

A9BF446E-274C-4155-AD07-8BBED732EAA9.jpeg

how do they hold up? the rubber/foam looks soft and looks like theyll get shredded outdoors

if they had it in black, i might be tempted to pay retail but for now imma stay patient and wait it out

They hold up well. I've worn mine outside a few times (based in NYC) and no damage. As someone stated above, your feet can get sweaty in them, tho since it's cold in NYC it's a nice balance right now.

i tried The fog slippers you gotta size down 1 . Cant get myself to pay retail for them though

Wish I could afford this ****!! Classic pieces and prices will only go up.. this is for the culture!

This is also true.. I ordered one pair in my regular size 43 but the 42 fits so much better in my 2nd pair
Has anybody figured out which sizing is actually on the shoe/box? I ordered from Mr P which listed them as EU 42 which fits perfectly at one size down. Box and shoe say 42 but sizing on the FoG website lists FoG sizing which is IT sizing I believe. So if it’s an FoG/IT 42 that I have, that’s actually an EU 43/US 10 and not a size down. It’s super confusing.

Irritated cause Oneness had them in their 40% off sale but they don’t specify so I didn’t order another color cause it’s final sale.

Colors are that color for a reason
Yep. Virgil’s vision and eye will be sorely missed. So many little nods to the culture that go over the stereotypical fashionista’s head.

Black Panther Party inspired

The stereotypical fashionista is just the modern-day hypebeast. They will just follow and hop on the current “it” trend, way before the masses adopt it and “play it out”

Yep. Virgil’s vision and eye will be sorely missed. So many little nods to the culture that go over the stereotypical fashionista’s head.
That’s irrelevant. Whether or not he understands the reference doesn’t mean he’s gotta like the way it looks. I don’t have any feelings about it but even basic color theory will tell you it’s a bad combo.

The yellow and green? Based on the color theory, analogous colors, are actually a great combo.
Classically, analogous colors are sets of 3. You can argue that the fade region counts as a third but I don’t really see it. For 2 colors, complementary is the standard. Is it always right and does every one have the same opinion? Of course not, but there is a lot of data behind it.

Like I said the colors are the colors for a reason. I’m not debating anyone if it’s fire or not.. it’s fire in our eyes just because a black man was able to do this at Louis Vuitton to begin with. I don’t think alot of y’all get what’s really going on here this is big! I still can’t believe the ****.

That’s irrelevant. Whether or not he understands the reference doesn’t mean he’s gotta like the way it looks. I don’t have any feelings about it but even basic color theory will tell you it’s a bad combo.

Nobody said you have to like the way it looks. Taste is subjective.

The point is that when you understand the intention behind a design, it helps elevate said design. That’s all.

edit: I should say it *can* help elevate said design. The colors are intentional and mean something, which for some makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom