HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

6 foot* crew stand up. :pimp:

*with appropriate footwear that adds height

1664721769120.gif

0836EEBE-2153-4882-8239-1234D007D37A.jpeg

damn, tisci didnt last long at burberry, or at least it feels like a short stint...

lee really popularized bottega and it made a huge hype machine, we'll see if he can do the same for burberry

why? they always sell out of just to inconsistent?
I want the white/ivory color. Sizing is a bit weird. From my understanding they fit snug, so I would need a 46. 45 may fit, but can hardly find them. People are also taxing on them now compared to years past.

gotcha, you need a big size

they do fit small (and narrow-ish)

i usually wear a 42 and got a 43.5 in them

farfetch maybe your best bet since they source from a lot of international stores so it opens up your stock options

gotcha, you need a big size

they do fit small (and narrow-ish)

i usually wear a 42 and got a 43.5 in them

farfetch maybe your best bet since they source from a lot of international stores so it opens up your stock options
Yeah, I've been actively searching for almost a year.

just be patient and yeah you just got to get em when available for retail

i waited years for that celine western teddy to comeback and i considered waiting for sale season but i said f it as the 34/44 might not even be available by then

good luck and at least i think its a permanent collection so you'll see it every season

damn, tisci didnt last long at burberry, or at least it feels like a short stint...

lee really popularized bottega and it made a huge hype machine, we'll see if he can do the same for burberry

Idk why Lee left BV so quickly and abruptly when it was/is at such a high.

Tisci did a terrible job at Burberry (imo).

I thought he did ok. I liked what he did with the all over print logo, I have a fleece with the all over print logo that I love. He did terrible with the footwear but everything else has been decent. Not AMAZING, but decent.

footwear was never givenchy biggest strength so im not surprised

there was just nothing memorable in his stint, but yeah burberry is gon be hard to make current as it kind of has its own style and playing around with the checkered signature looks is very limiting, i mean was the "T" monogram suppose syand for Tisci? i think it was suppose to represent thomas burberry hence some of the TB monograms but having just the T is confusing

we'll see how bold lee could get over there

just bring back the double collar prorsum shearling, id sweat my *ss off wearing it in socal

Untitled.png

I don't even know what that means
No one knows what it means, but it's provocative
No, it's not, it's gross
Gets the people going

Said this in the Yeezy topic but dawg just tryna keep his name at the top of the news headlines. He def gonna be the talk of the town with this. He gotta be off his meds though, son is wylin wylin. :lol:

Last edited:
footwear was never givenchy biggest strength so im not surprised

there was just nothing memorable in his stint, but yeah burberry is gon be hard to make current as it kind of has its own style and playing around with the checkered signature looks is very limiting, i mean was the "T" monogram suppose syand for Tisci? i think it was suppose to represent thomas burberry hence some of the TB monograms but having just the T is confusing

we'll see how bold lee could get over there

just bring back the double collar prorsum shearling, id sweat my *ss off wearing it in socal

The TB stuff threw me off as well, though it did look nice on the tees.

Back
Top Bottom