HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Snagged these last week in Hawaii. Had no intention of buying this color but I also didn’t know designer brands are discounted in Hawaii. Discount isn’t quite as good as Europe, but good enough to make me impulse buy. :lol::smh:

4D5F67BD-7B52-4CFE-950C-CBB1B51DD14A.jpeg

Yea man went to Hawaii last year and the lady in gucci store told me

Didnt cop anything but i was shocked

is it discounted as in they can give 20% off or they just bypass tax?
Honestly i dont remember i believe it was something with it just being discounted

Does anybody got prices on the palace x gucci capsule

Last edited:
Trainers at LV were $90 cheaper, so about 7% off. Tax was like 4.5%, so generally cheaper than most other states/cities.

Loewe was between 10-20% off. My wife bought a bag that retails at $1200 on the mainland for $1030 otd. I only saved $40 on a pocket organizer there, so the discount def varies depending on the item.

Burberry was about 10% and Dior’s discount was about 5% on men’s shoes. Hermès is Hermès and they looked at me sideways when I asked about Hawaii pricing. :lol:

It's been a few years, but I remember grabbing a pair of harness boots from the Saint Laurent store in Honolulu because of how substantial the discount was.

get back into it, its fun, wish i could do it but being in socal its not the most ideal, there are places to go but the better ones are farther and finding people to go with is even slimmer here

Back
Top Bottom