HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

plenty of sales going on

NM has their private sale up to 40% off with the code PRIVATE + gift card with the code TOGETHER + 10% cashback via rakuten

might be the best deal for the BV tire at the moment

75888D6F-4888-4E5B-996A-AD6E3F06D011.jpeg

yup, my inbox was flooded

but the only ones i really want is the BV tires that i missed out on

maybe check out one of the balenciaga asics runners but i havent really seen a must have cw yet

How do Celine jackets fit vs YSL?

Looking at a leather jacket and I wore 52 L01 or 48-50 in the Teddy.
Similar for leather and teddy maybe. The western teddy is definitely looser than the slp teddy. Other jackets are more oversized compared to slp. I can fit an xs in some jackets whereas I would never fit into anything smaller than a medium in slp. Celine sizing can be all over the place. I got the new loose cut denim and had to get a 27 to fit the waist. I’m normally a 29-30 in slp

The Chanel paper bag is fire. Bought my mom a purse so it might be dif for dudes (if they sell men’s?) but the presentation is nice for the bag and box they give you. Really the only thing I notice when I’m buying gifts lol.

Just googled and ppl are really selling the paper bag lmao.

The Chanel paper bag is fire. Bought my mom a purse so it might be dif for dudes (if they sell men’s?) but the presentation is nice for the bag and box they give you. Really the only thing I notice when I’m buying gifts lol.

Just googled and ppl are really selling the paper bag lmao.
The paper bag? Like the dust bags?

Back
Top Bottom