HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

womens but id rock it

C63B8EA8-6F3F-4F59-93F2-6880B0F2920A.jpeg

Similar? You mean different? All his “seasons” all look like they could mix with each other, basically the “same” stuff.
I mean the collection in stores looks nothing like what was on the runaway. It’s the same old stuff like you mentioned. maybe retailers don’t pick up stuff but who knows

I mean the collection in stores looks nothing like what was on the runaway. It’s the same old stuff like you mentioned. maybe retailers don’t pick up stuff but who knows

I know what you mean, its like every stores buy is almost completely different. What we had at Barneys was nothing like what they had at BG or Nordstrom. Then you have Nordstrom exclusive stuff, SSENSE exclusive stuff and none of that is ever in the shows or even on the website. That chenile hoodie that had RHUDE staggered on it ( R H on top then U D E under it) had a Nordstrom exclusive color I never knew about and when I found out and wanted to cop, none left in my size. They are all over the place, not to mention their sizing is also way all over the place. I have XL tees that are huge and some that are tiny af. Pants? Good luck buying online, chances are youre not gonna get the fit you want. Their hoodies about the only item thats fairly consistent in sizing, but that aint saying much.

I know what you mean, its like every stores buy is almost completely different. What we had at Barneys was nothing like what they had at BG or Nordstrom. Then you have Nordstrom exclusive stuff, SSENSE exclusive stuff and none of that is ever in the shows or even on the website. That chenile hoodie that had RHUDE staggered on it ( R H on top then U D E under it) had a Nordstrom exclusive color I never knew about and when I found out and wanted to cop, none left in my size. They are all over the place, not to mention their sizing is also way all over the place. I have XL tees that are huge and some that are tiny af. Pants? Good luck buying online, chances are youre not gonna get the fit you want. Their hoodies about the only item thats fairly consistent in sizing, but that aint saying much.
100%. I have some tees that are xs and fit like a xl. jeans are like 2-3 sizes too small. He upped the quality the last few seasons but you only need so many tees, shorts and hoodies.

Back
Top Bottom