HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Some classics for today:

IMG_20180331_103240.jpg

You can go down a whole size in Aces if you wanted.

Half size down would be safe and ideal for most people. That being said, I got Aces in a 10.5 (im a 9.5-10) and oddly enough they didnt feel thaaat big on me, (other pair of Aces is a 9). They just creases a bit weird.

On another note..if anyone needs those snake Aces for a come up..DM me ASAP.
do their dad shoes fit the same?

Anyone have a pair of amiri jeans if so what are your thoughts on the jeans

Fit is great and very comfortable.

Dont own it but tried on 2 styles, coudnt pull the trigger even with a discount.

I get sent a ton of jeans from different companies (for IG) so I rarely ever buy jeans anymore. No high end brands but replicating the look. Only thing different is the comfort and in some cases the fit.

12% cashback on all the high end stores via ebates! (<---- referral link for those who have not signed up)
Saks
Nieman
Barneys
Mr Porter etc

How do DIor sneakers fit?

Last edited:
12% cashback on all the high end stores via ebates! (<---- referral link for those who have not signed up)
Saks
Nieman
Barneys
Mr Porter etc

How do DIor sneakers fit?

Not an expert by any means on Dior sneakers but from the pairs I've tried on, I would say they are TTS (true to size). Tristan Thompson of the Cavs is always rocking some high end sneaker heat. He's rocking a pair of Dior that are interesting to me in these pics from All Star Weekend. Ben Simmons in the Lanvin Cap Toes with a suit vest and trousers.

00B4592C-71E8-4173-BB5E-2E6AE6116B86.jpeg DAE00386-CDE3-49B7-9A50-C01FFA3CCEF0.jpeg

Last edited:
Not an expert by any means on Dior sneakers but from the pairs I've tried on, I would say they are TTS (true to size). Tristan Thompson of the Cavs is always rocking some high end sneaker heat. He's rocking a pair of Dior that are interesting to me in these pics from All Star Weekend. Ben Simmons in the Lanvin Cap Toes with a suit vest and trousers.

00B4592C-71E8-4173-BB5E-2E6AE6116B86.jpeg DAE00386-CDE3-49B7-9A50-C01FFA3CCEF0.jpeg

thank you for the tip.. ..only size i found was asz 9..i wear a 10.5 tts... but for example in LV's I can wear an 8.5/9 in their sizing...

Back
Top Bottom