HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1683598800799.jpeg

Who buys at retail price? Plasttega Veneta ain't even worth sale prices :lol:

I shoudve adjusted my wording, not just retail but most of the price these goods command (sale or not). :lol:

Most peopple buy for the design anyways, it could be 1000% genuine leather but if it wasnt BV or a design that was appealing no one would care.

I shoudve adjusted my wording, not just retail but most of the price these goods command (sale or not). :lol:

Most peopple buy for the design anyways, it could be 1000% genuine leather but if it wasnt BV or a design that was appealing no one would care.

True and there's nothing wrong with that but the issue is passing it off as leather when it's plastic. At least when you buy LV and Goyard you know you're paying for garbage laminated canvas.

My boy copped a new (?) smaller Cassette bag from BV (6 panel instead of 8). When he showed me pics I was like yo that dupe looks pretty on point where you cop? I thought dude was pulling my leg when he said it was real. I didnt believe him til he showed me the receipt. Easy bag to dupe though since its nylon or whatever material it is. Idk if it says more about the dupe or a real BV Cassette. :lol:

My boy copped a new (?) smaller Cassette bag from BV (6 panel instead of 8). When he showed me pics I was like yo that dupe looks pretty on point where you cop? I thought dude was pulling my leg when he said it was real. I didnt believe him til he showed me the receipt. Easy bag to dupe though since its nylon or whatever material it is. Idk if it says more about the dupe or a real BV Cassette. :lol:
I need a dupe of an oversizeed BV tote

This one sir
Do you like it? Mine would be for my work laptop, phone and miscellaneous items.
Depending on the size of your laptop, it may not fit. It's great for misc stuff, but keep in mind, it only has a thin inner pocket so you may need like a smaller case to put your misc stuff in.

Sorry if I already asked, but Ebay vs Grailed for off loading old stuff? I've only used Ebay but I hear Grailed is better for more fashionable stuff?

Back
Top Bottom