HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Yeah,money is flowingggg through that place, and they don't even feel the need/want to expand into alot of markets/segments because of how much cake they bring in

Last edited:
1685905110064.png

1685905150977.png

1685905168871.png

1685905278434.png

42.5 left of the pink drkshdws, missed out on the black smooth leather

gucci x mlb

really think id cop if they just made a hoodie or bomber with a simple but good LA Dodgers design on em, like the pirates jackets good enough if they just removed the giant stitching on the sleeves

1686248137908.png
No way people buying this stuff ?? Lol

a lot of people are fans of those teams?

a pretty easy concept

like i said, give me a good dodger jacket so i can represent LA and i'd cop and im sure there are lots of NY folks who would rock yankees gear as the teams fan or even just to represent the city

a lot of people are fans of those teams?

a pretty easy concept

like i said, give me a good dodger jacket so i can represent LA and i'd cop and im sure there are lots of NY folks who would rock yankees gear as the teams fan or even just to represent the city
I get that but Gucci x MLB? Lol.. idk Gucci just seem tacky too

i mean, does it really matter? tacky to you? ok but you think the other millions of buyers of gucci thinks its tacky? most likely not

and there a lot of people with disposable income who loves MLB or the city the team represent, im not a big baseball guy either but id rock an LA Dodgers

gucci generated $10 BILLION in revenue last year

Gucci is "supposed" to be extravagant. Just look at alot of their shirts. It works for them and their clientele. That being said, the only thing tacky about that MLB jacket is the sewing **** on the arms, whatever its called.

I mean it is a big design detail though...:lol: I coudnt do it, even if I was a baseball fan. Its like the LV x NBA thing, im a huge NBA fan but naw I coudnt.

Gucci is "supposed" to be extravagant. Just look at alot of their shirts. It works for them and their clientele. That being said, the only thing tacky about that MLB jacket is the sewing **** on the arms, whatever its called.

I mean it is a big design detail though...:lol: I coudnt do it, even if I was a baseball fan. Its like the LV x NBA thing, im a huge NBA fan but naw I coudnt.
NBA Louis Vuitton I didn’t like either lol.. but the basketball shorts I could understand and Rock those lol. They was like the just dons but said Louis Vuitton.. but yea jacket ok it’s just the arms that get me.. that **** look scary for some odd reason lol

Back
Top Bottom