HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Yeah I strangely really, really want that too. :lol:

I have no use for it and it’s kinda corny. But still dope lol.

just reminds me of penguin in batman returns

1698429510357.gif

^ right. I could say the same about so much posted in here. You can’t really talk about “waste” in the designer thread. All of this **** is superfluous. :lol:

$600 Ricks? A waste. Buy some Vans and reshape them to have a banana toe.

$2000+ LV jeans that’ll get worn a handful of times/year. An absolute waste.

I could go on and on but we all know we’re spending money unnecessarily on this ****. At the end of the day I’m just glad that me and a lot of other NTers are fortunate enough to be able to buy dumb **** and live good. That wasn’t always the case for me. :nthat::nthat:

IMG_0257.jpeg

Walked into my local store on Saturday to chop it up with my CA. Walked out with this ridiculously ignorant and useless purchase. Even my kid was looking at me sideways. :smh: :smh: :lol:

Still dope to me though. :pimp:

It will hold its value fairly well. Not entirely a waste.

^ right. I could say the same about so much posted in here. You can’t really talk about “waste” in the designer thread. All of this **** is superfluous. :lol:

$600 Ricks? A waste. Buy some Vans and reshape them to have a banana toe.

$2000+ LV jeans that’ll get worn a handful of times/year. An absolute waste.

I could go on and on but we all know we’re spending money unnecessarily on this ****. At the end of the day I’m just glad that me and a lot of other NTers are fortunate enough to be able to buy dumb **** and live good. That wasn’t always the case for me. :nthat::nthat:
Breh that **** fire !!!

I just bought some big *** shoes lol .

No one got room to talk in this thread everyone for some wild purchases .

If you like it that’s all that matters .

IMG_2383.jpeg

Ami Paris carabiner. $105 for it I decided not to but I keep thinking about it so I might go back for it. I have a regular dingy carabiner and I hang my keys like this all the time so I think it would be “worth” it.

ive always wanted the david yurman forged carbon carabineer but just dont want to pay $800 for it, it was retailing for $500-$600 about 2 years ago i think, shouldve just gotten it then

1698869328427.jpeg

1698869357161.jpeg

Aint paying no damn $500 for a carabiner, let alone $800 thats wild. :lol:

Looks great quality though, Ami one quality looks **** but it 100% for the design. :lol:

yah thats why i dont have one :lol:

i tried justifying it by thinking its something i literally use everyday and probably gon’ last forever but i still cant quite click on the “place order” button

Back
Top Bottom