HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Anyone have the Bottega Orbit sneakers? I heard we should size up but was wondering if I could go tts (found a good deal on tts).

Those of you who ordered the Tyler collab online, did your items already ship/come in? My order is still "pending validation" and I'm beginning to think it will end up getting canceled.

a lot got their orders overnight but some items do not ship til like 4 weeks later, at least that was the case wtih the trucker hat i wanted

I received my Craggy wallet from the drop, but it’s not considered a hot item as it was in stock for awhile, the socks I just ordered I question.
I called up LV because my Turtle charm still is in limbo status even though the wait time is 2 weeks now, but when I ordered it back on February 26th it was 5 to 7 weeks wait. They are investigating and should let me know in 72 hours since it is something that can still be added to the cart on the website. They should offer me free rush shipping but we will see.

Those of you who ordered the Tyler collab online, did your items already ship/come in? My order is still "pending validation" and I'm beginning to think it will end up getting canceled.
I received the craggy belt (brown) 10 days after I ordered it. I was told that the remaining items I ordered (brown socks, beige socks, beige belt, bike charm) will ship in the next 3-7 weeks.

I preordered the cereal bowl and spoon yesterday. I was told that it would be shipped in 3 weeks.
Damn. I was tempted to buy that. LV called me and said they anticipate my order (PO) to be shipped in week 17. I've never had an order from them take that long, including collabs but maybe this collection was really limited.

Damn. I was tempted to buy that. LV called me and said they anticipate my order (PO) to be shipped in week 17. I've never had an order from them take that long, including collabs but maybe this collection was really limited.

You basically did a preorder. They sold stock they anticipate. Sometimes you get 1-2 week estimates when they ship from a store. It’s almost always quicker but probably say it just to be safe.

Probably won’t pick up anymore LV skates after these. Boots are Celine. They will come in handy for summer night out fits.

Attachments

• IMG_1843.jpeg
    IMG_1843.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_1844.jpeg
    IMG_1844.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 376
Back
Top Bottom