HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

lf-mr-porter-x-prada.JPG

echau echau perspective is everything haha. The winter weather has still been here in Canada and it’s damn well ridiculous. It even had an ice storm a week ago and the temp hasn’t gone over 50...I guess that can also show how Houston hasn’t gotten that sweltering hot yet when it usually is by this point. I don’t even need crazy heat but please give me like at least 65-70 degree average and I’m happy.

echau echau perspective is everything haha. The winter weather has still been here in Canada and it’s damn well ridiculous. It even had an ice storm a week ago and the temp hasn’t gone over 50...I guess that can also show how Houston hasn’t gotten that sweltering hot yet when it usually is by this point. I don’t even need crazy heat but please give me like at least 65-70 degree average and I’m happy.

You from Toronto?

Picked up this Balenciaga denim jacket. Usually am a brand ***** in the sense that labels, labels everywhere and visible but I love the subtleness of the logo here. Its actually a woman’s jacket, oversized fit but fits me fine. I wanted it oversized but this actually fits well, not YSL type snug, slightly oversized and drooped shoulders. Love it.

This topic moves slow as hell lol.

73364F1B-81CD-45DE-8B06-9AEE6CA47E19.jpeg

Dig that jacket. Should burn that hoody though.

ASSC is garbage and so is that dude who runs it, neek... I was at their Modernica event- what a disaster... a morning I'll never get back and i was there to cop the chairs, not hoodies

Seeing dude peace out of his own event moments before they sold out of merch wh 200+ people in line was a big "fu" to his customers....not a brand i can get behind based on my own personal experience .

that jacket is fuego tho.. $1300 is no small sum either

Back
Top Bottom