HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Man I love these. And for $215 it can't be beat

Attachments

• IMG_20180130_100502_420.jpg
    IMG_20180130_100502_420.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 77
Just pulled the trigger on a stone island burgundy bomber from ubiq I'e been eyeing. Sized up. Hopefully it fits. First stone island piece.
Grabbed my first two SI pieces last year and went TTS. Fit is great, IMO, if you're on the slim side.

Does anyone here know how Moschino sneakers fit. Preferably the mid top ones. I wear a 42 in balenciaga’s and a 44 in Giuseppe’s. I’m in between a 10.5-11 in certain shoes.

From High Snobiety:

According to Louis Vuitton, “Nicolas Ghesquière’s SS18 sneakers were inspired both by the vintage ’90s basketball look and futuristic trends. Using a mix of technical fabrics, an oversize springy rubber sole and a prominent tongue, the sneaker embraces a timeless story: a shoe from the past, in the future. The different color versions were imagined to fit different styles and times. A black-on-black or all white version to go with flowery dresses and pop color versions for a modern twist. This sneaker captures what Nicolas had in mind and in essence his love for sci-fi, such as Stranger Things or Star Wars.

Release Date: SS18

Price: 850 EUR / $1,009 USD

^

Classic silhouette but also just boring IMO. Its no fun. Clean, but no fun.

I appreciate the luxury brands getting into the streetwear sneaker scene. Are they just trends that will last a season or two? Who cares.

Back
Top Bottom