HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Help needed.

In search of blue leather loaders. Venetian / slipper style cut not driver. Preferably tassel.

I’m struggling to find a winner in blue leather.

Any recommendations?

DgO8M7EXcAAROEb.jpg

26791301288d02e42bb2d1fbe5d5e98a.png

Help needed.

In search of blue leather loaders. Venetian / slipper style cut not driver. Preferably tassel.

Any recommendations?

you might to go suede but prada? i think gucci also has in horsebit variation
505459390_2_ShoeFrontQtr

for something more classic style, carmina
navy_tassel_loafers_carmina_80289_l.jpg

Help needed.

Any recommendations?
I just re-read your post and saw not driver. Check Meermin or Leffot.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. RFX45, you are probably right, I can find a bunch of styles I like in suede but keep stricking out on leather. I already have blue suede drivers so I was wanting to mix it up and go with a slightly more formal leather.

Gucci and LV have what you're looking for

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. RFX45, you are probably right, I can find a bunch of styles I like in suede but keep stricking out on leather. I already have blue suede drivers so I was wanting to mix it up and go with a slightly more formal leather.

cudi walked that runway like he's just chillin and sleepwalkin at the park :lol: dude behind him wanted to overtake him so bad

Yeah, I’m excited for Dior and Celine this season. Kim Jones looks like he really just has fun with it.

And Guccishades Guccishades i don’t know if it was in here or WDYWT but your LV look with the monogram boots and sunglasses was slick.

That balenciga mode hoodie is calling my name probably pick it up next week

Went to theee different stores today though and they all had the hoodie but different prices isn’t the price supposed to be universal

Back
Top Bottom