HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

After low grade variants I am finally looking to purchase a black higher end Chelsea boot. Are CP's or BV's more conservative (lower heel?)

sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 Nice pick ups, man. What’s the fit like on that AMI crewneck? I’ve heard the brand runs very small in general. Also, you get the Amiri sweatshirts for full price? Is the quality worth it? I’ve been eyeing them myself.

That ami sweater is dope

Thanks bro

23 - Thanks , and nah my bro works at MP, so unless it’s LV I don’t believe in retail, only thing that sucks is that I have to wait 6 weeks before items can be eligible for discount but the majority of things last. I have a guy at Gucci, and one at SL that usually do 25-30% so over the years I’ve been in good hands. The AMI crew large fit like a medium, so I’m gonna exchange. The Amiri crew/hoodie are heavy in weight and the embroidery is nice vs most of these companies which give you screened images, I am very happy with it, and love their denim also.

Better pics

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Ami has been my sleeper brand for the past season or 2, though I'm not a fan of their branded pieces and err more towards their trousers and blazers.

Versace Cross Chainer
1108318_mrp_in_xl.jpg

1108318_mrp_fr_xl.jpg

Yeah, those florals are sick.
I feel like they could easily be mistaken for just regular chucks though.

Back
Top Bottom