HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

D55CE1E4-BBFF-4657-B6FF-893CA9C40F4E.jpeg

Miami Design District is gorgeous. Had to stop by the Dior Cafe for the visuals.
That goes hard

Was on the fence about those
Just copped the monogram shoulder bag for vacation should be in Tommorow
18ABD6DE-24AA-4368-8814-7394A7566625.jpeg

Got these 2 in . Was thinking of getting the mini trunk but it’s a tad to feminine for me .
D4862C06-2034-44CF-BC8C-F3411E0BDAA0.jpeg
I don’t really wear bags too often so don’t really cop em, but should cop one, either the Dior monograms or that Louis space collection

Was on the fence about those
Just copped the monogram shoulder bag for vacation should be in Tommorow
18ABD6DE-24AA-4368-8814-7394A7566625.jpeg

Got these 2 in . Was thinking of getting the mini trunk but it’s a tad to feminine for me .
D4862C06-2034-44CF-BC8C-F3411E0BDAA0.jpeg
still waiting on 90% off gucci XXL hoodies sale . please send list

Yeah, my 55 is quite heavy when fully packed. It’s not so bad if carried crossbody but in hand it’s kind of a pain. I usually sit it on top of the Rimowa and roll it when I can.

been in hong kong and singapore this week, shopping is DIFFERENT out here.

convinced it's literally all people do out here lol

Those slps nice look uncomfy tho

Yea if his feet any bit wide those gonna be an issue

Pums...I definitely agree that comfort probably won’t be the greatest

Guccishades, I really don’t love the pre distressed dirty sneaker look either but I found with this pair of Saint Laurent, that they did it in a nicer subtle way. I’ve seen pairs they’ve done in the past that I would never wear.

Regardless of the fact that they were $200...I wouldn’t be buying something that I wouldnt “like” wearing.

Ok so far it’s me, alp, and you. There’s two more slots available for the early vip sale.

How you dibbing first IG, when I was in line first :lol:

Lol it’s coming doing a big *** purge come April.

Bro, slide that info in the DM. Meet up in Atlanta to cut cost on that shipping :lol:

I’ll be back in April. I’ll be in Iceland for 2 weeks..

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom