HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

The chrome hearts jeans are only 5k because of resellers. I’m pretty sure it’s like 50% cheaper in store. I believe they do custom orders & charge like $150 for every cross patch.

With chrome & gallery dept being so popular at the moment a lot would be better off with just a nice pair of vintage Levi’s.

They only do custom orders for certain ppl aka celebrities with that being said I would much rather get some D02 or Celine denim then 5K old Levi jeans :lol:

They only do custom orders for certain ppl aka celebrities with that being said I would much rather get some D02 or Celine denim then 5K old Levi jeans :lol:

They’ll do it for good clients too but yeah no random is walking in & getting a custom order.

Yeah you can never go wrong with SLP denim, I haven’t tried Celine yet but been loving their teddys.

Imagine walking into chrome with a dusty pair of levi’s and asking them to Customize em.

The Maison Margiela DDSTCK low top sneaker....lol
50189277-29CC-4DFB-9A10-0760EAEA2079.jpeg

Attachments

• 7BED3040-0ADC-4C3F-9832-2BFB9000C099.jpeg
    7BED3040-0ADC-4C3F-9832-2BFB9000C099.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 778C3338-40A0-4975-950E-CC1103B30B1E.jpeg
    778C3338-40A0-4975-950E-CC1103B30B1E.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Imagine charging folks $2k-3k for a dusty pair of Levi’s that you customized. Brilliant.

Yes & no. It is a lot for a pair of jeans but more goes into it. They replace the entire hardware of the jeans into chrome hearts .925 silver. They also most likely source the vintage Levi’s themselves. While dusty their is a huge market for old Levi’s. Then I think the patches are like $150 each depending on how many you want.

Gallery Dept is doing the same thing with Levi’s minus the patch’s & that’s one of the hottest brands out. Reworked vintage Levi’s for a rack.

A year ago you could’ve bought a pair for $3000 from Justin Reed. So retail is prolly around like $2000.

They only starting hitting 5k or more right after the MNML incident.

Imagine being so insecure you let the internet convince you that a $5k pair of bedazzled jeans is a good idea.

But its not bedazzled? You think this Robin’s jeans or something? :lol:

Its denim with crosses on em. Theyre cool, not worth 2g’s or whatever.

People saying why not just get some Celine or YSL denim, its a completely different fit though for starters. :lol:

FARFECTH sent me a one time 300 dollar coupon for becoming a platinum member .

Got 2 pairs of Kobe PJ tUCKERS

Last edited:
Imagine being so insecure you let the internet convince you that a $5k pair of bedazzled jeans is a good idea.
I picture most internet fashion nerds to be those weird people at a party standing in a corner upset that no one knows nor cares about what they are wearing. At the end of the day, it's just clothes. 5k levis with some patches is just foolishness, but if you got the disposable income to do it, then more power. Just not catching me doing that foolishness.

A lot of them look similar , so they have to stand out some how
You a wild guy :lol:

1602930793702.png

1602930808734.png

I would cop that trucker jacket if I had to but anything Chrome Hearts related (not that I don't like the brand tho). It's a Readymade collab or custom btw.

I'm late to the party but what are y'all thoughts on the Speed Trainer 2.0s?

I copped a couple pairs this season. I think they are super easy to travel in/style. But as it’s been mentioned, very saturated 🤔

B0C55B19-E494-464E-A3CC-A93B3267B354.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom