HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

shiiiieeeetttt

auto-copped

thanks for the end link, got the xs (hopefully it aint too tight since theres no free returns) and its $500 cheaper than retail there

The one with the scarf neck is better

this one is kind of cool but thats OD in socal

1603395145780.png

shiiiieeeetttt

auto-copped

thanks for the end link, got the xs (hopefully it aint too tight since theres no free returns) and its $500 cheaper than retail there

END always pulls you in with those prices-but the cost to return (I usually ship back USPS for $50-$100 depending on item) usually are cheaper than the price difference vs. other sites.

Those the BV Tires you're talking about?? I might pull the trigger on the black/browns ones.
1603436207396.png

I just ordered these from Matches with a $300 curated rewards coupon. I'm not sure about the brown (the clear soles CW were a thought for about 2 seconds) MyTheresa has a all black CW for men, but not in my size unfortunately. Will post pics when I get them in.

I just ordered these from Matches with a $300 curated rewards coupon. I'm not sure about the brown (the clear soles CW were a thought for about 2 seconds) MyTheresa has a all black CW for men, but not in my size unfortunately. Will post pics when I get them in.
Yayyyyy! Do an on foot btw (please). Could you also do an on feet with pants covering the upper part of the boot? That's how I'd style them.

Back
Top Bottom